Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m20b25 spark plug wires and distributor cap

Hey everyone,
    I have two parts here that i wanted to get rid of...
    I cant say NIB but thats probably the best way to describe them anyway. I picked them up from a forum member and no longer need them but they are in excellent condition. When i got them he told me i wouldnt be disappointed in the quality and you know what he was right. All prices do not include shipping and buy is responsible for shipping cost. I do accept paypal (rag209@lehigh.edu is my username) but you have to add the 3% or whatever for the fee. I also would accept a money order but i have to get the m.o first before i ship. I really have no idea what it should cost for these im just making comparisons online. If im really far off send me an offer and ill see what i can do. Thanks for your time! Anyway heres what ive got:

a set of bosch spark plug wires for an m20 from a 325i/is that look practically brand new. I dont know dealer prices but if you look at ireland engineering's website they have performance ones for 135 or something like that... i know these are the stock ones so nothing special about them but i happened to stumble on ebay and see a set going for 144 bucks plus shipping :crazy: so id like to get 60 for them plus shipping.

The other thing i have is a distributor cap for the m20 as well. It was in a new BMW box i believe (dont hold me to it) but it really is brand new but ill just wrap it up in something a little more protective. Id probably like 30 plus shipping.
    Thanks again!
    Ryan
Working...
X