Has antenna and radio plugs
    Used for 6mos
    Excellent condition
    $350+shipping obo
    - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
    Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Wow, do these really go for that much?
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
      Wow, do these really go for that much?
      Oh yeah, tree-fiddy is not bad at all...especially if it has the plugs already, the two plugs are about $30ish.

Is this deck from a '96 or newer car? If so, you can use an iPod interface on the ibus.

Pin 7 won't be on that harness if it is aftermarket. You would have to swap pins with some other unnneded pin.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Fucking shit, I so gotta find the couple of ones that I know are floating around my GF's garage...
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Soon as I find a fool willing to part with one for $100, I am on it!

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Oh yeah, tree-fiddy is not bad at all...especially if it has the plugs already, the two plugs are about $30ish.

Is this deck from a '96 or newer car? If so, you can use an iPod interface on the ibus.

Pin 7 won't be on that harness if it is aftermarket. You would have to swap pins with some other unnneded pin.

Luke
            The radio harness is about $50 and the antenna one is close to $20. Not to mention the radio itself is over $800 new. This one didn't come out of a car. It was ordered by part number from BMW.
            - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
            Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by machined View Post
              The radio harness is about $50 and the antenna one is close to $20. Not to mention the radio itself is over $800 new. This one didn't come out of a car. It was ordered by part number from BMW.
              Could you e-mail me some pics to vildea at msn.com? Would you take $350 shipped? Pls let me know, thanks!

Vilde

Comment

Working...
              X