Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OBC Temp Sensor replacement - NEW! $14.95 shipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to add to this. If you buy a OBC temp senor - I'll back it up with a one year warranty.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

George--installed the sensor today and I'm still getting the dreaded -22 deg.

Comment

PM sent. You most like have a break in the stock wiring where it come down from the headlight area. The wires don't join the main body harness till the fuse box area, so this will be a simple job of tracking down the break. I test every temp sensor that ships, so you can be assured your new sensor is working.

Also, you can test for a break in the wires by connecting or jumper'ing the stock wires together before you install. The display will read +122 F when you do this and there is no break in the wires.

HTH.

Comment

Thanks George, I got your pm, but was busy the last few days and not had a chance to check it out.

I'll let ya know.

Comment

Can I still get one of these? (temp sensor)
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Yep - $15 for a temp sensor,
              Or, $60 for an Interior light delay and temp sensor combined

(shipping is included with both)

Comment

Bump. Also, I've just had this tested, and it does in fact work on all E39 E38 E46 E90's. I'm working to get it tested on e36's soon.

Comment

PM sent
                  Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                  Originally posted by J3M93
                  This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Bump

Comment

Are you still selling these? And would you happen to know if an OEM E46 ambient temperature sensor would work here instead? I have one for my old E46 that I never used.

Comment

PM me with your questions. Thanks.

BUMP!

Comment

Pm'ed

Comment

Bumpo

Comment

pics of the whole thing please (or just pics of the wiring end)
                              FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                              Saab/GM tech2 programming
                              My for sale thread
                              1990 325iX for sale or part out
                              Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                              And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

12" of wire designed to bypass the often missing or badly corroded OEM plug. If you lucky enough to have a connector, and it hasn't corroded to the point of it being useless, you can cut off the end of your OEM sensor and connect the plug to what I sell - but +20 year exposure to rain and then elements, usually the OEM connector will be bad.
                                Last edited by george graves; 08-09-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X