Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimson red sedan interior - COMPLETE - Price Drop $1200 OBO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimson red sedan interior - COMPLETE - Price Drop $1200 OBO!

Alright everyone, I've decided to part ways with my Crimson red sedan interior. You read that right folks...not the common cardinal red but the 1 year only NLA 1991 Crimson red. This came out of a '91 ix sedan that has unfortunately been lost to northeastern rust.

The good.
    -Crimson red, in case you missed that part

-Complete interior. This includes the carpet with the separate small piece between the rear seat and rear floor (not pictured), rear speaker tray or whatever that piece is called, and speaker covers.

-It has the winter package with the fold down arm rest and ski bag pass through. Hadn't thought to remove the ski bag with the interior, but if you're interested that can be included as well.

-7/10 condition overall.

The bad.
    -This is an almost 30 year old interior. There are defects but I've done my best to get pictures of the worst areas. That being said, it looks awesome when fully assembled. The driver's seat is in the worst condition of any of the panels by far. It has 3 substantial cracks and was partially disassembled when I was naive and thought I could easily get it recovered. I have all of the parts to reassemble, I can do that before the sale if the buyer wants. The rear speaker tray is faded from the sun but otherwise in great condition with speakers and covers.

Updated Price $1200! I love this color interior and am still unsure if I really want to see it go. My price reflects that, but I also think it reflects how rare this color is and the fact that it's a complete interior. My only recent data point for a part in this color in this condition was a set of door panels listed for $800, so I think my price isn't totally insane for everything. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong!

Anyways, shoot me a message with any questions or offers. Located in the Albany, NY area. I'd prefer not to ship so I'm willing to drive a good distance to make the deal happen.

In case you missed it in my wall of text: $2000 OBO. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Last edited by htrautweine30; 07-26-2021, 05:47 AM.

Darn.. wish this was coupe!
    I’ve been Keeping and eye out for coupe crimson door cards.

Be careful on pricing as New interior isn’t far off..

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
      Darn.. wish this was coupe!
      I’ve been Keeping and eye out for coupe crimson door cards.

Be careful on pricing as New interior isn’t far off..
      I see you were also looking at the coupe set I mentioned in my post listed for $800. I assume that didn't work out?

Like I said in my post, I know my price is on the high end, but it's also OBO. Considering everything that's included here and the fact that this color is NLA, I think you'd be hard pressed to replicate this interior brand new for similar $.

Comment

Bump Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Price drop: $2000 OBO. I want to get this sold so send me an offer!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Labor day bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Nice complete set.

I have something very similar in my coupe

Comment

It's such a gorgeous color and the matching carpet really sets it off!

Comment

bump

Comment

I can't believe how little interest there is in this interior! Open to offers and willing to drive on the east coast to deliver.

Comment

Bump Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X