Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OEM M-Tech 1, Vintage Tan Nardi Wheel W/Roundel, OEM "Gold" 2.7 Z3 rack, New OE glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM M-Tech 1, Vintage Tan Nardi Wheel W/Roundel, OEM "Gold" 2.7 Z3 rack, New OE glass

This is my personal M Tech 1 spoiler. It's beautiful. The most important part, the rubber, is rich black and mint(no chunks missing/crack free/etc). The insert will naturally have to be repainted to match your car. The paint on it now is completely shot. Just checked the post... I'll go grab some more detailed pics of the spoiler if need be

$519 Shipped or best offer

360mm Nardi with a 5/80 manufacturing date on back with vintage BMW roundel horn button. It has a nice chrome ring that surrounds the roundel which really adds a nice period correct touch, especially in person. Short hub adapter included, so you're completely plug and play without your wiper/directional stalks being further away.

$299 Shipped

Original OEM Z3 "Gold" short ratio rack 2.7

$299 shipped or best offer

OEM glass for both sides on E30 coupe

I don't think these are available anywhere anymore other than a couple dealerships that might order them for you from Germany. BMW wants anywhere between 200-210 for each side.
    I'll let the pair go for $290 shipped or best offer. Would also consider splitting the pair up.

Call/text me at 518-645-0102
    or
    Email me at cjcongelosi@yahoo.com
    My name is Chris.

Prices are negotiable

Chris
    Last edited by ZinnoBerrotEta; 09-16-2019, 01:55 PM.

Can vouch for a good seller, I picked up his Euro bumpers a few weeks ago.

Comment

Thanks Ray! These are both still available for some reason. I'm open to offers. Text or call at 518-645-0102. You can message me on here but my notifications get spammed quite a bit and deleted.

Comment

Bump. Price lowered on M tech 1 deck-lid spoiler

Comment

Bump. New stuff added, prices lowered. If it's still posted, it's still for sale
          Last edited by ZinnoBerrotEta; 09-16-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I paid for the m tech spoiler on september 26th and seller has yet to ship out or provide tracking. He has also stopped responding so I had to open a paypal claim. Very disappointing.

Comment

Same here on the z3 rack. beware.

Comment

Really don’t get how people are such low life’s. Selling out your integrity for a 30 year old spoiler is pretty pathetic. I’m in on the posse that wants to show up to his house. MF’er.

Comment

Possibly bring this to R3v Facebook for justice?

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
                    Really don’t get how people are such low life’s. Selling out your integrity for a 30 year old spoiler is pretty pathetic. I’m in on the posse that wants to show up to his house. MF’er.
                    Relax.

The seller has been on the forums - and selling parts - for a long time. I'd be hard pressed to believe it's all been a ruse to scam a couple of new guys out of a few hundred bucks.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Yeah I don’t think I necessarily got scammed but he hasn’t responded so I wanted to at least get my money back. He said he was having phone problems when I was in contact with him and he would take days to respond. But regardless my spoiler hasn’t showed up and I have heard nothing from the seller so it’s still very annoying and unprofessional.

Comment

Curious to know what rims the seller has on his vehicle. Anyone?

Comment

Did anyone buy urethane control arm bushings from this seller? I just received some, but was supposed to be getting the z3 rack. Maybe they got mixed up?

Comment

Still no word and no spoiler. I think it’s safe to say I’m not going to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

Relax.

The seller has been on the forums - and selling parts - for a long time. I'd be hard pressed to believe it's all been a ruse to scam a couple of new guys out of a few hundred bucks.
                              i am inclined to agree - and i hope nothing happened to the OP. he hasn't logged in, for close to a month. i don't think a guy, who's first priority is to scam someone, would put his personal telephone and email address in the original post - best of luck to all.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                              X