Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Front License Plate Delete Panels! Blank, $45

Hi r3v!

So you're too cool for your front license plate (or you have collector plates and only have a rear one)?

In my opinion the front license plate ruins the lines of the front bumper, but there isn't trim behind it so you can't just take it off.

What I have for sale is a "delete panel" which spans the gap. These are printed from PLA and will cover up the ugly metal underneath.
    Installation is super simple, with the same 2 bolts used to hold the license plate frame on.

The price right now is $45. If you are interested in purchasing, send me a pm including your paypal email so I can send you an invoice.
    This includes free shipping to the continental US. I will be shipping these as two half panels with bolts to connect them.

Here are some photos, please let me know if you have any questions or want to buy a plate:

Will this be a perfect fit in every case?
    No, unfortunately probably not. It may require slight trimming, or be slightly too small. The rubber impact strips are now around 30 years old, and may have shrunk or gown slightly. These will fit well however and will look much much better than without.

What can I do to make this look amazing?
    If you are so inclined refreshing the plastic and bumper with black trim paint would make these blend in very nicely! When I get the chance I am planning to do this and will update with photos. Body filler could also be used to blend the lines between the delete plate and the bumper...
    Last edited by Metallated; 01-18-2022, 09:33 PM.

First set shipped!!

Comment

Looks great, rain or shine:

Click image for larger version  Name:	3TS7GEVh.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.1 KB ID:	9873490

Comment

Top!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price lowered to $40!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Getting a couple plates ready to ship out! Couldn't be happier with how this transformed the look of the front of my car.

Comment

Pretty cool idea.

I have a factory blank, not sure where I got it about 12yr ago, and could never find a part number for it, GLWS.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Great product. Cleaned up the front end very nicely. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great!

Really nice looking car

Comment

Bump

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X