Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD Massive 5 Lug 5x120 BBK Hats, Handbrake ring and Hardware for E36 Ti Rear End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD Massive 5 Lug 5x120 BBK Hats, Handbrake ring and Hardware for E36 Ti Rear End

SOLD

Please text/call me at redacted. I am Pacific time, so I may get back to you after 6PM Pacific. -Justin

For those converting to 5 lug on an E30, the easiest/most popular choice seems to be E36 M3 Front and E36 Ti Rear end 5 lug.

However doing so with the E36 Ti Rear brakes give you terrible brake bias with the E36 M3 front calipers.

I do not believe Massive is making these anymore, but the fix is to use his hats and combine with the Wilwood Forged Superlite calipers 120-11127 and Wilwood Ultralite 32 Curved Vane Rotor 160-2900 / 160-2901

Wilwood and Massive make Caliper kits to convert to Wilwood fronts as well (Wilwood Forged Narrow, and Massive Wilwood Forged Non-Narrow)

So, if you want a 5 lug setup using E36 Ti rear arms, you should have this kit. I have it on my (just sold on BaT) E30 S54 swap, and have had boosted and manual brakes with this setup and it worked wonderfully on track and autox, never a problem to place top 3 with my old S52 conversion. Never got a chance to drive the S54 conversion. The nice thing about the swap is rotors and pads now are quite cheap.

Take a look, these were my backup set that have never been installed:

What it looks like on the car with my old setup:
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 03-16-2021, 01:05 PM.

Kit fits 1.8 liter 318Ti hubs

Current retail is
    300$cad ($225usd) for handbrake drums
    700$cad ($525usd) for installation kit
    40$cad ($30usd) shipping

So $550usd is a great price ;-)

From the pictures, kit seems complete except for missing BMW OEM setscrews and 1/8npt-to-10mmx1 90° hydraulic adapters

Brackets fit 12.2"x1.25" (310x32mm) rotors. If you want brackets for 11.75"x1.25" (300x32mm) rotors, I can exchange them for the cost of shipping.
    Last edited by Massive Lee; 10-08-2019, 09:20 AM.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

That wheel/tire, suspension, and brake combo looks great in terms of fitment. Do you mind sharing what suspension and wheel/tire sizes you were running? I have 17x8 BBS's with 235/40/17 and they don't resemble that at all.
      '91 318is
      '03 540iT M-Sport
      '76 2002

Comment

^Thanks! Check my build thread in my sig (if you don't see my sig, you have sig's disabled). For all 3 sets of tires, I only had to use 12mm or 20mm spacers up front for max width/fitment and to clear the coilovers with the 17x8.5s.

Comment

In search of E30M3 Kit front and rear. :)
          1987 BMW 325is,(M3 S50 Swapped)-Current
          2010 FJ Cruiser, aka E30 Support Vehicle-(Daily)
          2008 Scion xB Lowered
          2001 BMW 325i
          1995 BMW 318ti
          1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
          1965 Ford Mustang Coupe

My Thread

Comment

^E30 M3 front and rear kit will give you less fitment options unless you widebody/fender flare your arches.

If you still want E30 M3 5 lug, I recommend posting in the wanted section.

Comment

Bump: $450 Shipped: BTW as PM notifications are mostly broken, please reach out via phone or put a reply inline here. Offers discussed.

Comment

danm i want this but dont know when the 5lug swap would happen.....

Comment

Bump! Make offers!

Comment

BUMP for a great and knowledgeable seller!

Comment

Bump again, someone with 5 lug 318ti swap should want this ;-)

Comment

Make an offer, I just may agree!

Comment

Deal pending

Comment

SOLD to Michael!

Comment

Working...
                            X