Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Racing Dynamics Headers from recent group buy, SoCal

Hey guys,

I was going to install these on my car but found a set of vintage Euro Alpina headers that will work better for my Alpina tribute build.

Selling for $1300 (what I got them for) but wont have to wait for them to be made, which was a while! Includes the downpipe adapters hardware and lots of good luck but not the Asics shoes. Located in Orange County
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191009_163605433 resize.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	9876991
    sigpic
    Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Man I'd love to get mine...still waiting....jump on this guys! GLWS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firemanory View Post
      Hey guys,

I was going to install these on my car but found a set of vintage Euro Alpina headers that will work better for my Alpina tribute build.

Selling for $1300 (what I got them for) but wont have to wait for them to be made, which was a while! Includes the downpipe adapters hardware and lots of good luck but not the Asics shoes. Located in Orange County
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191009_163605433 resize.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	9876991
      Glad that Alpina build is happening and that front spoiler is going to live on! I kept my Alpina headers and put them in my other e30 and I love them, so good score! Did yours come with the heat shield too?

Comment

I need headers! I’ll take them.
        ------------------------------------
        01.5 S4 Avant - Sold
        88 325iS - In pieces
        91 e34 - Totaled by some dumbass
        90 325i - Daily
        06 e91 - Sold

feedback thread

Comment

You kidding? Frank has a lot going on but this should have been dealt with long time ago, sorry to hear that. Frank is a good guy he just needs a little prodding.

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
          Man I'd love to get mine...still waiting....jump on this guys! GLWS
          sigpic
          Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Comment

Yessir! No heat shield on this one, apparently there were a handful of factories making the alpina headers and depending on generation of headers they came with or without. I'll end up ceramic coating them so shouldnt matter. Just trying to find that elusive rear spoiler! It looks almost identical to the Mtech 1 rear spoiler...any differences besides the name underneath? I havent held them side by side but in pics looks the same.

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post

Glad that Alpina build is happening and that front spoiler is going to live on! I kept my Alpina headers and put them in my other e30 and I love them, so good score! Did yours come with the heat shield too?
            sigpic
            Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Comment

Originally posted by fitswell View Post
              I need headers! I’ll take them.
              Sent PM!
              sigpic
              Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Comment

You kidding? Frank has a lot going on but this should have been dealt with long time ago, sorry to hear that. Frank is a good guy he just needs a little prodding.

Yes! Frank is a stand up guy. We were finally able to make contact. Headers should be on they're way! Though no car...just sold!
                sigpic

Comment

Yessir! No heat shield on this one, apparently there were a handful of factories making the alpina headers and depending on generation of headers they came with or without. I'll end up ceramic coating them so shouldnt matter. Just trying to find that elusive rear spoiler! It looks almost identical to the Mtech 1 rear spoiler...any differences besides the name underneath? I havent held them side by side but in pics looks the same.

Yes, there are differences, the 157 is a bit thicker and duck bills up a bit more...been described as mtech 1 on steroids. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you and ping you if I spot one for sale.

Comment

Working...
                  X