Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sfbay, map light mirror, thule bike tray, side mirrors (sterling) updated listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sfbay, map light mirror, thule bike tray, side mirrors (sterling) updated listing

Greetings R3Vers, Selling off some OEM, euro, upgrade and some rarer bits as a return my 1991 318is back to stockish to sell or potentially part it. Prices reflect both condition of parts and market factors but I am willing to entertain reasonable/grown up offers and civility goes a ways especially when tinted with humor. More pics can be shared or taken as needed. Thanks for looking. Everything (AND ONLY WHAT IS) in the pictures is for sale and I will add prices as I edit. Thanks. Car is swayze. Some parts left.

Husco armrest, no cupholders. Needs a rewrap but solid and working. Bracket and hardware included. You know the deal. Lowered to $300+ NOW $275 NOW $IZZOLD!!!

Map light mirror *Updated- Previously listed as having plug but upon removal was spliced in. Also does not have rubber gasket/seal. Pulled and tested. Working and clean. Still feel good about price compared to eBay. PO wired it a bit funny but still rare dope piece. Added some pics at bottom. New pics. Lowered $OLD!

Thule 559 Bike tray. Period correct bike tray in excellent shape. Holds downtube but not able to grip wide/thick tubes (shut it) so better off for road bikes or small frame bikes. $60 PICKUP ONLY LOWERED TO $40

Nakamichi MB -VI. Period correct great sounding HU with perfectly matched amber backlighting. There is a CD stuck in the slot and knowing where it came from its probably Mobb Deep. Radio works well. Classy. Have to look in box and see if there is a harness. I can find out more if there is interest. Would need some attention to work perfectly. I also have a Nak CD HU in the car in full working order that we could talk about. New pics added. $200 OBO $OLD

SIDE Mirrors. Power works well. Drivers side has cracked glass and cracked housing. Passenger is decent. Good for a track car or if someone wants to get crafty can be repaired. Gaskets present. Electrics work. Sterling with chips and imperfections. $60 OBO + SHIPPING

Euro Osram H1 Night Breaker Bulbs. 12v 55w German maker bulbs that I imported myself. Great upgrade for ellipsoids. Brighter but not too cold and and no ballasts needed. These are NOS. The newer/current models have much cooler temp. $OLD

Euro Osram H1 Fog Breaker Bulbs. 12v 55w Yellow 2600K. Made for off-road/rally use but I purchase on the off chance I ever had French highs or maybe wanted to put these in my fogs. $20 SHIPPED

E34 Illuminated Window switch. Had this as a backup for my currently installed switches. Know to be working bur not tested. Only have one. $10 SHIPPED

Last edited by Idiot Savant; 06-03-2020, 10:43 AM. Reason: SOLD ITEMS

I know its not pictured .. but by any chance you got a grey/black carpet for e30 coupe? thank you !

Comment

• Idiot Savant
      Idiot Savant commented
      Editing a comment
      Carpet is in the car and at the moment staying there. If I go full partout I'll update here. Thanks for interest.

• QuiqueUy
      QuiqueUy commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for your answer ! lmk if you do part out !

Do you have the AC/Recirc buttons FS? If so, can you post a pic?

Comment

• Idiot Savant
      Idiot Savant commented
      Editing a comment
      Only selling whats pictured. Thanks.

Lights and grills pending. Pm's answered. Thanks.

Comment

Are the smilies sold? Lmk thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Classicoe30 View Post
        Are the smilies sold? Lmk thanks!
        Smilies and grills pending.

Map light mirror pending.

Fog blanks pending.

Thanks folks.

Comment

Updated. No interest in the MTech?

I don't just flip shit kid, I stick the landing

Comment

Weekend worry-er All bark and no bite, like a tree trunk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the bay bump. A few teases on some things but...then ghosted

Lights and grills going to a new home. BBS/BMW center tool also gone. Thanks.

Comment

Treat your trick.

Antenna sold. Thanks

Comment

You can't come close, like phone sex.

Mtech spolier and fog blanks have left the building. Thanks.

Comment

I'm on 'em like aorta pacemakers hooked up to clappers.

Plate filler is swayze. Thank you.

Comment

Got more sole than a sock with a hole

Tried to update the ad but technology gave me the bozack. New pics, who dis?

Comment

Part out Mobb deep cd and makita battery??? Nice stuff man I missed out on the damn headlights and grill good luck with sale

Comment

Two thumbs up for this guy. Honest sale, fast shipping, good communication. Buy his stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X