Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M60 Swap Parts Boosterless Brake W/Tilton Pedals & Master Cylinders, Motor Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M60 Swap Parts Boosterless Brake W/Tilton Pedals & Master Cylinders, Motor Mounts

Bought a different car, So I'm parting ways the m60 swap parts I've collected and modified to install. Nothing has been run or driven on, only installed and mocked up.

Garagistic Booster Delete Bracket W/ Titlon Pedals (part# 72-608), Two Tilton 5/8 Master Cylinders, And one Tilton 3/4 Master Cylinder. The bracket has been modified for use with a remote adjustable bias bar. Everything is still assembled and I have all the reservoirs and hardware that came with the pedals and master cylinders. These parts new would cost 850+ before fittings.
    Asking 680 SOLD

Garagistic E30 M60 V8 Motor Mounts W/ Subframe spacers and hardware, Raw steel. Only mocked up, Do have some dust from sitting.
    200 SOLD

Garagistic M60 80a poly motor mount and trans bushings.
    85 SOLD

M60/62 X5 Oil Filter Supply bracket, This is used in conjunction with the garagistic mounts for a clean install and no cutting of factory motor mount arm to retain the oil supply.
    50 SOLD

Garagistic Booster conversion plumbing, The holes for the stainless lines have been drilled to be larger and the stainless lines no longer have the grommets.
    90 shipped?
    Last edited by ReSoP; 11-30-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Open to reasonable offers

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump Price Drop

Comment

Working...
          X