No announcement yet.

mitchlikesbikes e30 part out: mtech1 wheel, rx7 BBK, kooglewerks spoiler, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mitchlikesbikes e30 part out: mtech1 wheel, rx7 BBK, kooglewerks spoiler, etc

Hey guys, recently decided to part out my e30 because i was never using it and didn't have any luck selling the whole car. bummer. anyway, i have a lot of parts for sale. prices shown are shipped unless noted otherwise (such as on the spoiler that i would need to quote first). most of this stuff was put on the car less than 3 years ago and has under 10k miles unless otherwise noted. this isn't everything i have so i will update this as i have time to take more pics and list more stuff. on to the goods:

$250 shipped- Mtech1 steering wheel (its the larger 385mm one). freshly rewrapped by jordan at stitchedwheels about a year ago. the car never really sits out in the sun so it is still mint. black stitching. horn buttons, center emblem, and m stripe badge are all in good condition.

Untitled by mitch allen, on Flickr

$275+ shipping- Kooglewerks handmade aluminum spoiler with joe's racing billet support rods. handmade by forrest at kooglewerks. super nice and unique. i dipped it black to see if i liked it before coating it so it can be peeled back to bare aluminum and you can do whatever you want with it. the support hardware is silver and black anodized. the spoiler alone is $300 and the support rods were about $120 for all 4. i will be traveling to orange county ca for thanksgiving so if you're in vegas or anywhere south of LA i can meet you and sell it in person (with it mounted on the trunk too if you want) and we can dodge shipping cost/hassle.

$40 shipped- set of hubcentric 8mm spacers for e30. full set of 4. no name spacers but work great. i used them to clear my rx7 brakes with my konig wheels.

$SOLD- Treehouse racing CABs. the solid lollipops that started it all. in good condition. rattle canned black but not the prettiest. bushings are still tight and solid. i bought these used about 5 years ago when i first got my e30 but have never had a single problem with them. i kept a little grease on the bushings to make them last forever.

$275 shipped- FC RX7 front BBK. comes with everything you need to bolt up and go. brackets are from cameron avery who was one of the first to produce these kits. the calipers were purchased as remans from rockauto so the seals and everything were new less than 10k ago. pads are hawk HPS with almost full life. the rotors are meyle hd corrado rotors that were professionally machined, not blown open with a grinder like a lot of people do on this setup. no track or autocross days on any of it. i also am including my custom brake ducts that i made for a late model e30 if the buyer wants them. i made the backing plates by hand and the duct adapters for the valence were 3d printed. the adapters are for late model ducts only but could probably be adapted to use on an early model if you're handy.

$110 shipped- Red46 sump armor skidplate for 24v swap. some scrapes and scratches but no dents or major damage. two of the captive nuts on the core support mount came undone when i was installing it on my car but all you have to do is hold them with a wrench when tightening or redo the tack welds on them before installing.

$125 shipped- VDO gauge setup for 24v swap. mounts in the center hvac vent hole on the dash. has oil temp, oil pressure, and volt gauges. comes with the harness that i made so all you have to do is run the sender wires into the engine bay and splice in power and light wiring. comes with an adapter to run the oil temp and pressure senders on a 24v M/S5X engine. the adapter bolts into the factory oil pressure sender spot and has holes for the factory sender and two 1/8" npt ports that house the included senders. you could also use a different adapter that is specific to whatever engine you have to run this setup. before i m50 swapped i used all of the same stuff on my m20 with an oil filter sandwich adapter instead.

how they look in the dash:

$300 shipped- ST sway bar kit. bought this new some time ago and never installed it on the car before i decided to part out. comes with front and rear bars and all of the included ST hardware. the cheapest i could find these online was $345 shipped on amazon so you can still save a chunk of change here

Last edited by mitchlikesbikes; 11-10-2019, 01:57 PM.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
    IG: @mitchlikesbikes

fixed pictures!

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012

Comment

I'll take the Tree House FCAB set.

PM headed your way.

- Steve
      - '83 911SC
      - '86 325ES
      - '98 M3
      - '14 328d

Comment

PMed about the brake kit

Comment

Sad to hear, always enjoyed where this car was going.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
            Sad to hear, always enjoyed where this car was going.

RIP
            It’s a bummer but life must go on haha. I still have my e39 540/6 but I want to start saving for the next step after the 540. Maybe an f80 m3 when they come down in price a little. Or an m2 comp. who knows

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post

It’s a bummer but life must go on haha. I still have my e39 540/6 but I want to start saving for the next step after the 540. Maybe an f80 m3 when they come down in price a little. Or an m2 comp. who knows
              For sure, I get that. It'll forever live on as March 2017 car of the month

M2 comp would be my vote!

Comment

Are you parting out the motor or any other parts of the car?

I was looking for an oil filter housing (the one with the oil cooler threads). Thanks
                '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
                2000 Porsche Boxster
                2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
                1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Originally posted by betz View Post
                  Are you parting out the motor or any other parts of the car?

I was looking for an oil filter housing (the one with the oil cooler threads). Thanks
                  I sold the turnkey swap locally but I do have a spare m50 parts bin with an oil filter housing in it. I’ll have to see if it has the threaded ports you’re looking for. I’m parting out most of the car but I’ve sold a decent amount of it locally. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll see if I have it!

also, lots of people interested in the rx7 brakes that have my paypal address now but nobody has sent any money so they’re still up for grabs

treehouse FCABs sold

Comment

I sold the turnkey swap locally but I do have a spare m50 parts bin with an oil filter housing in it. I’ll have to see if it has the threaded ports you’re looking for. I’m parting out most of the car but I’ve sold a decent amount of it locally. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll see if I have it!
                    Thank you! This is the part I'm talking about for reference: http://www.exx.se/objects/bimmerforums/ofh_m20b25.jpg
                    '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
                    2000 Porsche Boxster
                    2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
                    1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Bummer you sold those Treehouse! I'm local and would have totally grabbed them. I didn't even see this car ever listed on KS. Where did you list it?

Comment

Originally posted by betz View Post

Thank you! This is the part I'm talking about for reference: http://www.exx.se/objects/bimmerforums/ofh_m20b25.jpg
                        Sorry, i sold my m20 before swapping and only have m50 stuff. I didn’t realize you were needing an m20 part.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                          Bummer you sold those Treehouse! I'm local and would have totally grabbed them. I didn't even see this car ever listed on KS. Where did you list it?
                          I listed it on some of the local Facebook groups. I never really tried that hard to sell it because I knew I’d make more parting it out if I was patient. And I secretly didn’t want to sell it anyway because ive been working on it for so long I didn’t really want anyone else to have it.

Comment

I listed it on some of the local Facebook groups. I never really tried that hard to sell it because I knew I’d make more parting it out if I was patient. And I secretly didn’t want to sell it anyway because ive been working on it for so long I didn’t really want anyone else to have it.
                            I miss out on things because I have chosen no social m. I am thinking some good things have been sold there. I normally check KSL and it's pretty bleak.

Comment

Buuuuump

Comment

Working...
                              X