Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: E30 M3 Strut Tubes, Bilstein Sports, IE Stage 3 Springs (Will Separate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E30 M3 Strut Tubes, Bilstein Sports, IE Stage 3 Springs (Will Separate)

1) SOLD SOLD SOLD Pair of E30 M3 strut tubes in good condition. They are straight and don’t have any major damage. Steering knuckles are not included. What you see in the photos is what you get. Spindles are in good shape. Threads are all good. Sway bar tabs have a few booger welds — looks like it was an attempt to reinforce them, but they are original and not torn in any way. They were painted satin black. It’s not the original BMW semi-gloss finish. This should not matter, but I know how anal some of you guys are. SOLD SOLD SOLD

2) SOLD SOLD SOLD Full set of 4 Bilstein Sport E30 dampers for 51mm struts. They are date stamped 2006, but I do not know how many miles are on them. They compress and rebound properly. Unlike new Bilsteins, these dampers are not crimped, so they can be rebuilt or revalved. The front bodies have some plier marks at the very top by the strut mount. This won’t effect anything as the body doesn’t plunge enough to reach this far. Includes front dust boots w/ the plastic mounting rings, front gland nuts, rear boots, rear bump stops. The front bump stops were already removed from the bodies to increase the front travel. SOLD SOLD SOLD

3) SOLD SOLD SOLD Ireland Engineering Stage III spring set. Modeled after H&R Race springs. They are in good condition. The front springs had one dead coil cut off to lower the car more. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Digitalwave; 02-21-2020, 08:07 AM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Going Ground Control??
    I'm running an identical setup on my car and it rides great!
    GLWS
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

I keep trying to PM you but I cannot get the message sent, it says I have too many characters when its only 1 sentence. Can you PM me? I am interested in the B8s but would need shipping to 77062. Thanks
      Last edited by HoustonE30Convertible; 02-10-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

sorry for noob question, but will those struts fit Non-M3? if so I am interested.
        OO=[][]=OO
        @speeedshop
        @mradams

Comment

Are you willing to sell the B8 fronts only separately? If so send me PM with price + shipping to 33414.

Comment

All items sold. Thank you r3v.
            Last edited by Digitalwave; 02-21-2020, 08:08 AM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
            X