Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTech 1 sideskirts SOLD

***SOLD***

EDIT: Front and rear aprons sold. Side skirts still available, $750 shipped, $700 picked up in Raleigh NC

Hi all,

A few of you may recognize me from my build thread on the project forum. Anyway, I have a spare MTech 1 kit that I no longer need and am listing it for sale. The kit includes a front air dam, rear apron, and two side skirts. DOES NOT include a spoiler. All parts are OEM, not reproduction. I have tried to show all of the original Metzeler stamps on the parts. I was unable to find the stamp on the front air dam, however I believe it was sanded off as the air dam is completely stripped of paint as it sits. The air dam is made of plastic not fiberglass, matches up perfectly with my other front air dam that has a visible stamp, and I have no reason to believe it is anything but original. Also note that the rear apron is for cars with straight exhaust pipes, not slanted. I have listed pics of the parts here but have many more so if seriously interested, PM me and I'd be happy to send them. All mounting tabs are intact aside from the few that I have shown in the pictures below. I have recently prepped my own set for paint and having done that, I can say with confidence that these will require minimal work to get them into paint-ready condition.

EDIT: WILL SHIP. If you are a serious buyer I'd be happy to discuss with you. Heavy preference will be given to those who are nearby or willing to meet up within reasonable driving distance from Raleigh NC. Also, if you are a Noobie with zero posts, I will probably not respond to you. Sorry, too many scammers on here.

Side Skirts:

Stamps:

Only damage on these is there are some extra drill holes on the ends, again an easy fix:

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Albie325; 04-12-2020, 05:04 PM.
    '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

too bad they aren't cabrio skirts or i'd drive over and get it now!!!
    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic
      too bad they aren't cabrio skirts or i'd drive over and get it now!!!
      If I had a dime for every time someone wished they were for a cabrio... sorry man.

Bump, open to reasonable offers.
      '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Looks great. Do the side skirts replace the rocker panels, or do they go over them? I have a rocker panel in need of replacing due to rust.

Comment

These cover the rocker panel, however I'd get the rust sorted prior to install. You need to drill holes into the rocker panel to install the mounting clips for the top half of the skirts. The bottom half of the skirts mounts to the pinch welds that run underneath the car using plastic clips.

Comment

Bump, willing to ship

Comment

Bump

Comment

Go fast or look awesome? GLWS and I wish it was being shipped to me. Maybe I should sell some of my extra wheels....
                  09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
                  05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
                  87 BMW 325is
                  a few bicycles

Comment

Originally posted by RobE30
                    GLWS and I wish it was being shipped to me. Maybe I should sell some of my extra wheels....
                    Might not be a bad idea... thanks man.

Bump, price updated

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sent PM

Comment

All PM's replied

Comment

Front and rear aprons sold. Side skirts still available, see edit on first post

Comment

Quarantine bump

Comment

Working...
                              X