BMW 325 E30 OEM Catalytic Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 325 E30 OEM Catalytic Converter

I have 2 catalytic converters for e30s, they are from Colorado, so heat shields are in good condition, I took them off 1 manual and 1 automatic trans, but it has been so long that I don’t remember which is which. Both have twin pipes full length. I need some help identifying the application, so I can sell them. I am asking $100 + shipping for each. I would appreciate any help with this, let me know if you are interested in them. I can send pics to help identify the mounting. Thanks

First picture is the manual trans and the second is the automatic . GLWS these are getting harder to find these days.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
    1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
    1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
    1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
    1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
    1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
    Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
    1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
    1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by ovalbar View Post
      I have 2 catalytic converters for e30s, they are from Colorado, so heat shields are in good condition, I took them off 1 manual and 1 automatic trans, but it has been so long that I don’t remember which is which. Both have twin pipes full length. I need some help identifying the application, so I can sell them. I am asking $100 + shipping for each. I would appreciate any help with this, let me know if you are interested in them. I can send pics to help identify the mounting. Thanks
      Do you know what the mileage of the manual cat is? Do you think it's in a good condition? I'm not an exhaust expert so I have no idea how to tell.
      90 Bronzit 325is
      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

If I remember correctly the mileage was around 130-150k, and they were good condition. I have 230k on another car, with no problems

Comment

Is either cat still for sale, preferably the manual

Comment

Working...
          X