E30 rear coupe windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 rear coupe windows

For sale, gaskets appear to be in good condition (garaged its whole life and no leaks) I can’t find a reference point for these bedsides brand new so I’m going to just shoot a number out but feel free to make offers etc.
    Thanks to AWDBOB I have updated price
    150$ for gaskets
    100$ for windows
    225$ for both-

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Slybeanx.
    Last edited by Slybeanx; 04-14-2020, 07:38 AM.
    85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

The gaskets are NLA and are worth ~$150/pr by themselves and sell quick when in good shape. The windows themselves don’t sell that often but normally bring $100.
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
      The gaskets are NLA and are worth ~$150/pr by themselves and sell quick when in good shape. The windows themselves don’t sell that often but normally bring $100.
      Oh dope, thank you! I wasnt even able to find anything on ebay so I was confused where to even price it. I'm just trying to offset buying the new popout window gaskets haha xD those were 200$

Comment

I have updated prices

Comment

They’ve been pulled and pics of the gaskets have been included. Any questions lmk. I’ll just leave this up until they sell.

Comment

Working...
          X