M tech 2 spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M tech 2 spoiler

So I have a OEM M TECH 2 spoiler. I bought this piece from Japan about a year ago sight unseen besides the ebay pics. They said it has some light paint scratches...

I finally opened it yesterday. Well, the seller's concept of "light" paint damage is a little off. Besides the scratches on the top spoiler there are scratches on the side and bottom corners. There is also one screw that seems to have been forced/ripped off. You can see it in the pic.

With aforementioned said, I sill like this piece a lot and it can be painted or wrapped. The scratches haven't gouged into the spoiler itself. The missing screw hopefully will not affect mounting...since it has screws on both sides that are in good order.

I will list this piece for $400 firm (hopefully that's fair) as I'm not trying to profit from all that I have recently listed. I've for at least the time being have decided to leave the e30 seen and could use the funds. Now if it dosen't sell then it's ok because I secretly don't want to sell it. Thanks again..

Btw, if you want better pics just PM me your number. I know I suck as a photographer!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mq22i0cg5...uSQhWnt1a?dl=0
    Last edited by e30 brick; 04-12-2020, 10:52 AM. Reason: Changed to for sale
    sigpic

Hello, is this still available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X