Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBTB with Dyno Tuned DME - SOLD

Price: $265 shipped (SOLD)

Selling a Riot Racing 64mm BBTB with a dyno tuned DME as a set. BBTB also has a brand spanking new TPS installed which I will include. There is a bit of surface rust on the TB linkage, but luckily those are easy to remove to restore. The TB is for early model 325i's, but can also be used with the late model cars - just need to plug up one of the vacuum holes. I ran it on my late model and that is what I did.

The DME is for IX models but works interchangeably with all i-spec m20's. I bought this from a member here a long long time ago. The mod list for the tune can be found all the way at the bottom of the pictured dyno graph in light green (from previous DME owner). To clarify, the highest torque line on the graph was not color coded correctly and should be light green as it corresponds to the power recorded in the light green run. The one mod I didn't have, and I imagine most won't have is the extrude honed intake manifold. I didn't experience any running issues without it, and most tend to think that an extrude honed manifold doesn't do much anyway. Regardless, I would say this is a perfect starter for someone that wants to build a bolt on m20. FPR's are pretty cheap, and anyone modding an e30 will have headers and exhaust. That's all you'll need.

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Bump
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Does the TB have the stock sized butterfly?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
          Does the TB have the stock sized butterfly?
          It is my understanding that RR bores out the entire throttle body and changes the butterfly size to compensate.

This is their description here. They do state that they replace the throttle plate, but don't specifically state about size. I've always interpreted that listing that the whole throttle body has been bored and the plate has been changed. Otherwise, if they just bored the front up to the plate it would be pretty useless.

E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump... roughly 165/175 whp and wtorque aint bad.
              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

bump! Will have a set of stahl headers and an IE catback up for sale soon that will pair nicely with this.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                  bump! Will have a set of stahl headers and an IE catback up for sale soon that will pair nicely with this.
                  Price? Pics? Potentially interested...
                  "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Working...
                  X