No announcement yet.

RWS MegaSquirt PnP vTPS IAT Sensor Adapter kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased this kit on 4-22-21 what is the expected ship date? I was checking the website this morning and it appears down atm? I can pm you my order number if needed. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Similar story here, ordered 4-29-2021, no word on ship date...

EDIT: Emailed the contact email on the website and got a kickback that it was undeliverable...

Comment

Same boat! Ordered mine 2 months ago. I’ve had multiple phone calls and emails only to get back the same answer.

“We’re working through our back order. You order should be shipping next week”

Comment

Hey everyone. Been having a hard time getting a hold of more iat sensor connectors and tps sensors. I’ll be posting an update on the Facebook page in the coming hours. I accepted a position at Tesla Motors and So I’ve also been in the process of sorting out the logistics of moving across the country. The website will finally be up again on Monday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          “Insert quote here”

Comment

At this point I'm happy if I can just get the adaptors without the sensors. What would the wait time for these be ?

Comment

Pmed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              “Insert quote here”

Comment

Oredered parts long ago and yet to receieve whats the deal???
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                  Oredered parts long ago and yet to receieve whats the deal???
                  Some connectors and sensors have been back ordered. You’re welcome to a refund if you don’t want to wait any longer. Send me a pm if you need any more info. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  “Insert quote here”

Comment

Another bad story. Ordered the connectors on 1st march but have not received them. And ofcourse havent got any answers on emails too.

Comment

Still waiting on an order I placed 8/2. No response via Facebook or phone, either.

Comment

Kevin has promised me twice in the last two weeks that my order would be shipped either "my roommate will do it tomorrow" or "I'm not working in two days, I'll do it then". Still no sign of a shipment and Kevin is nonresponsive via phone or text, as usual. This is really disappointing.

Comment

I finally got my parts from Kevin this week, although the IAT sensor didn't include the weld-in bung, as promised. Oh well. I'll take what I can get at this point.

Comment

Working...
                          X