FS: e30 318is SuperSprint Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e30 318is SuperSprint Exhaust

SOLD! Purchased the car with this exhaust on it - no issues, it sounds great. Located in East Texas (Longview) and am moving in 2 weeks, so need to move quickly.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BowdysE30; 08-03-2020, 08:40 AM.

Dang, great deal. 1 state too far! GLWS.
    Gabe
    '91 318is

Comment

i want this but im in austin. where you moving to?

Comment

Moving to AL and would like to not move this. Anyone closer??

Comment

If you'd be willing to cut it to fit in a reasonable box I'll work something out with you if you can't find someone to pick it up. I can weld it back together.
          Gabe
          '91 318is

Comment

I could possibly do that - I have a large enough box, I just wonder what shipping will be.

Comment

I sent you a PM, not sure if you got it. If you could get me an approximate quote to 87109 (New Mexico), we can go from there.
              Gabe
              '91 318is

Comment

So the box is 51x28.5x11 (inches) and the weight is ~40lbs. UPS is quoting me $227. Fedex is quoting me $252. Seems rediculous to me, but I called both to get estimates. Let me know your thoughts. Would you be willing to do $300 total?

Comment

Wow! That is ridiculous! Do yo happen to have a Greyhound location in your city? Web pricing is showing $92. I've generally had the best luck with larger items going through them.
                  Gabe
                  '91 318is

Comment

Looks like I do - how does that work?

Comment

I was just on the site, yes, I see the $92. There is a station in Longview, TX, let me know your thoughts.

Comment

If you're fairly confident in the weight, I'd take advantage of the shipping discount by buying online. Then just take it in to the station (there will be a separate shipping office at the station) and there ya go. Very similar to FedEx or UPS. I'll PM you for final details and payment info.
                        Gabe
                        '91 318is

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                          X