Crack free dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crack free dashboard

​ Pulled from a 1991 convertible I parted out, this never made it into my e30 before it was totaled. It's been wrapped up in my attic ever since. This dash is almost perfect. The material is still soft to the touch, so it's not even prone to cracking. The only flaw is a couple of the vents are a little floppy. Includes all ductwork and wiring. Only a few of the wires were cut during removal. I don't even remember which ones they were, but I vaguely remember them being something like SRS related or something that generally gets eliminated. Again, I'm not sure. There is plenty of room to splice them back in or not. Whatever suits you.

Also includes the OBC. It is untested. Assume it doesn't work, though it might. Like I said, this was never installed in my car.

Asking $500 + shipping. (only because this is what I've seen them sell for on eBay in this condition... if you have a better price reference I'm seriously all ears)

Will consider trades for e36 M3 turbo parts or wheels with good tires

I'm located about 20 miles north of Indianapolis, Indiana.

Full part out Google Drive album
    Last edited by rtuite; 08-14-2020, 05:30 AM.

Where are you located?

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Sorry, been a while since I've posted anything for sale on a forum, I forgot some basic etiquette. I'm just north of Indianapolis, IN.

Comment

Working...
        X