Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS in SWFL: Post-rebuild parts! Exhaust, rocker arms, MS43, O2, ARP, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS in SWFL: Post-rebuild parts! Exhaust, rocker arms, MS43, O2, ARP, etc.

Just finished a rebuild. I have a lot of parts that I'll no longer be using. I will update with pictures as I organize everything.

I WILL NOT SHIP THE EXHAUST UNLESS YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING $$$

- 02 sensor - brand new bought from FCP 2 weeks ago, missing cap, selling because I don't feel like splicing and extending the wires for long-tube headers$65 shipped

- ARP head studs - bought used from a fellow member, whole kit: 14 studs, nuts, and washers; might even throw in the socket $150 SOLD

- FULL custom exhaust 100% Plug-n-play- eBay headers w/ downpipes, magnaflow cat w/ custom catback (resonator + muffler) $250

- gloss black side mouldings- 4 pieces, will fit coupe (not sure about sedan) $75

- Jim Conforti chip-for m20b25 stock injectors 91-oct $100 SOLD

- m20b25 stock rocker arms-all 12, nothing wrong with these, no excessive wear, I just went with HD arms $100

- m20b25 stock injectors-full set, o-rings have 6k miles, one or two have broken tips $25

- m20b25 stock cam-minimal wear when I pulled it out, little rusty from being exposed to water, buffs right off w some elbow grease $50

- 153 ECU-works fine, but I went with a 173 ECU $25

- engine/trans plate + flywheel washer-this is the metal sandwich plate that goes between the engine and the transmission (necessary to mount up the starter), also the flywheel washer so that the crank doesn't get gouged by the bolts $25

- stock e30 sway bars $50

- stock lollipops-I have about 3 new sets for some reason $25 per pair

- Siemens MS43 ECU - was for 24v swap that never happened $50

A few other things I'll get around to posting, but these are the big ticket items.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zambuzan; 09-05-2020, 04:22 PM.
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

BUMP

Custom exhaust is fully plug-n-play! Purrs properly...

Also added brand new 02 sensor, MS43, and a few pics.
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Jcmcny View Post
        Where are you located?
        SWFL (Southwest Florida)

Comment

My muffler is gone, would this rear section (the one with the muffler) attach with no cutting/changes to a stock convertible (1989)?

Comment

Originally posted by Westija View Post
            My muffler is gone, would this rear section (the one with the muffler) attach with no cutting/changes to a stock convertible (1989)?
            No, sorry.

Comment

bump chip & studs sold

Comment

bump brand new 02 sensor! Also custom exhaust is still for sale OBO pickup!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                  X