No announcement yet.

87 325is and 89 325i part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have front strut/spindle assemblies available? Need both left and right. Dont need the spring or the shock but do need the glad nut and spindle nut. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lipator View Post

Your parts were sent. You were still asking me questions about the parts but sent payment before I could answer you. I was not checking my PayPal for a payment to ship the pump because I thought you were still on the fence... I hope you've received your pump and are satisfied with the amazing price.
      Got parts, excited to have another As everyone was out of stock and I’m running out of time to get the car running.

Thank you.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by lipator View Post

Your parts were sent. You were still asking me questions about the parts but sent payment before I could answer you. I was not checking my PayPal for a payment to ship the pump because I thought you were still on the fence... I hope you've received your pump and are satisfied with the amazing price.
        Got parts, excited to have another VDO As everyone was out of stock and I’m running out of time to get the car running.

Thank you.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Do you have the front toothed crank pulley that the crank sensor reads from? PMing as well

Comment

Still have the in tank fuel lift pump from the 87?

Thanks

Comment

Do you have the oil cooler pipe bracket?

Comment

Hey, I'm up in Canada, but I need a passenger side window switch plug. It's in the center console and is what the window up/down switch plugs into. I'd need like 4-5 inches of wires as well. Would you have this?
                REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Do you have "cow catcher" valance?

Comment

Do you have the distributor cap dust cover? 🙏

Comment

I'm looking for the pedal box and an 855 head if you still have them. PM incoming.

Comment

Working...
                      X