Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drzhivago1965
    replied
    I'm looking for the pedal box and an 855 head if you still have them. PM incoming.

Leave a comment:

• donahue1980
    replied
    Do you have the distributor cap dust cover? 🙏

Leave a comment:

• E30m52b28
    replied
    Do you have "cow catcher" valance?

Leave a comment:

• MaxBell
    replied
    Hey, I'm up in Canada, but I need a passenger side window switch plug. It's in the center console and is what the window up/down switch plugs into. I'd need like 4-5 inches of wires as well. Would you have this?

Leave a comment:

• donahue1980
    replied
    Do you have the oil cooler pipe bracket?

Leave a comment:

• bradmer
    replied
    Still have the in tank fuel lift pump from the 87?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• chrisherrel
    replied
    Do you have the front toothed crank pulley that the crank sensor reads from? PMing as well

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Originally posted by lipator View Post

Your parts were sent. You were still asking me questions about the parts but sent payment before I could answer you. I was not checking my PayPal for a payment to ship the pump because I thought you were still on the fence... I hope you've received your pump and are satisfied with the amazing price.
    Got parts, excited to have another VDO As everyone was out of stock and I’m running out of time to get the car running.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Originally posted by lipator View Post

Your parts were sent. You were still asking me questions about the parts but sent payment before I could answer you. I was not checking my PayPal for a payment to ship the pump because I thought you were still on the fence... I hope you've received your pump and are satisfied with the amazing price.
    Got parts, excited to have another As everyone was out of stock and I’m running out of time to get the car running.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• richmeyer
    replied
    Do you have front strut/spindle assemblies available? Need both left and right. Dont need the spring or the shock but do need the glad nut and spindle nut. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• lipator
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    AH WHAT THE PISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone? Bueller? Know this guy?

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    AH WHAT THE PISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone? Bueller? Know this guy?

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Anyone hear from this guy? PayPal him the 9th and herd nothing since...

Leave a comment:

• DMan II-40
    replied
    Sent PM

Leave a comment:

• Ninjarmbojesus
    replied
    Do you have a camshaft seal housing? Need one asap

Leave a comment:

Working...
X