Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivari
    replied
    I have only few more brackets left and those are not listed in eBay. All BMW original radios from the 90's have 4x10W outputs (Professional RDS 4x15W) because BMW used external amplifier in their hifi systems so there was no need to add more power to the radio itself (besides radios would have needed way bigger heat sinks for cooling and so powerful amplifiers were not that compact to fit in there nor cheap). I have added preamp outputs so modern aftermarket amplifiers can also be easily connected. The same outputs can be used for passive subwoofer if needed, for active you need to use line output converter.
    Last edited by ivari; 01-12-2024, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• amwafa
    replied
    Is the bracket for sale now? I checked your ebay store and didn't see it listed. Also, what are the details of the output on the stereo? For example, the Blaupunkt Bremen SQR 46 has the following:
    • 4-channel preamp-out (4V)
    • Separate Sub-Out
    • 4 x 50 Watt max. power
    ​Thanks!

​

Leave a comment:

• ivari
    replied
    These are not yet for sale, waiting for some feedback from my clients first, maybe something needs to be changed/improved πŸ™‚

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by ivari View Post
    Now I have special radio mounting frames that will allow the radios to be installed flush with the rest of the dashboard 😏 The lip of the original frame needs to be removed so the radio can go in deeper (with dremel and small files it took me maybe 10 minutes in total). For fastening 3 already existing screws are used + glue for one upper corner.

They are designed for BMW radios but can also be used with most of the aftermarket head units. The radio will sit 7mm deeper than with the original frame.

​​
    How do we order the bracket?

Leave a comment:

• hozzziii
    replied
    Now that's simply lovely. Keep this up.

Leave a comment:

• ivari
    replied
    Now I have special radio mounting frames that will allow the radios to be installed flush with the rest of the dashboard 😏 The lip of the original frame needs to be removed so the radio can go in deeper (with dremel and small files it took me maybe 10 minutes in total). For fastening 3 already existing screws are used + glue for one upper corner.

They are designed for BMW radios but can also be used with most of the aftermarket head units. The radio will sit 7mm deeper than with the original frame.

​​
    Last edited by ivari; 10-24-2023, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TriniGT
    replied
    Once my bodywork is complete I am coming for two of these.

Leave a comment:

• ivari
    replied
    Yes, the AM input is used for bluetooth music input, cassette and FM is not affected and function as intended.

Leave a comment:

• bimmerboy12
    replied
    Does it have the ability to play cassettes?

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied
    PLEASE tell me these are still available? It's time for me to upgrade my M Technic...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Front on transporter.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	292.4 KB
ID:	10082418

Leave a comment:

• ivari
    replied
    Thanks, as long there is a demand, I will 😊

Leave a comment:

• paynemw
    replied
    i love these man! Keep up the work. Saving for one!

Leave a comment:

• ivari
    replied
    For sale are some of the best sounding BMW original head units made by Pioneer. Comes with new display, bluetooth (instead of AM), preamp outputs and hands-free microphone (with extra cost E30 fitting microphone housings are also available). As tape decks were malfunctioning, the radios are sold without them! The price is 475$/399€ + shipping. Functions exactly like in the video: https://youtu.be/MiuyyVqEOFE

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3662
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	10079510
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	186.2 KB ID:	10079505

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	3597
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	10079508

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	3584
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	10079509
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.3 KB ID:	10079501

Name:	E30.jpg
Views:	3818
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	10079507
    Click image for larger version  Name:	pi92.jpg Views:	0 Size:	174.6 KB ID:	10079504

Last edited by ivari; 12-29-2022, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• paynemw
    replied
    I DM'ed you. Definitely interested here soon. Do you take cores?

Leave a comment:

• ivari
    replied
    Hands-free microphone housings are now also available: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cac7H2UKGeI/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X