WTB: Early (Type 1) Euro Valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Early (Type 1) Euro Valance

I'm looking for a "Type 1" Euro valance. This would be the smallest valance I think that was ever offered on an e30, maybe only available in up to 1984 or 85? Was going to buy a new aftermarket one, but a lot of the aftermarket sheet metal is made in Ukraine, so... they're 2.5x more expensive now.

Also interested in a decent euro rear bumper, should you happen to have that, too!

Is a regular early US valance (from 1984) same as what you seek?

1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Unfortunately no, needs to be a euro valance

Comment

did you try wolloth and nesch ?

Comment

82eye No, I wasn't aware of their store! Is it all euro spec stuff (unless it says US spec)? It does indeed look like they have what I need at a very attractive price. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by atmh View Post
            82eye No, I wasn't aware of their store! Is it all euro spec stuff (unless it says US spec)? It does indeed look like they have what I need at a very attractive price. Thanks!

they are a classic bmw euro parts supplier based in germany. i think e30 is the latest model they have parts for. they place orders with bmw large enough to pull the tooling out and re-create the parts from time to time.

Comment

i may have on in a weeks time,,,
              but basically the euro valance on a e30 1983/4 is the 2 piece item, not the usual 1 piece item , for 1986/7
              regards,

Comment

Cool! I may be interested depending on the condition.

Wolloth and Nesche has what I need, but shipping is very expensive, so I'm so open to other options.

And yes I need the small two piece valence! My car is an 84

Comment

Working...
                X