WTB Turbo Parts / Interior Parts New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Turbo Parts / Interior Parts New England

Looking to purchase second hand turbo parts for a M20B25. Manifolds, injectors, intercooler piping, fuel pumps, old gaskets whatever you have laying around. I'd even buy a second hand Micro/Megasquirt setup. Looking to have a good send off with my current 190k unopened M20 before the car ultimately gets swapped in with the built M50 that's currently living peacefully at the machine shop. The parts do not need to be perfect, but in somewhat working order. I'm realistically looking to make boost, not even power, just have fun with the car. Preferably looking to pickup local in western CT / eastern NY, but will pay for shipping on smaller things.

As for interior, I am looking for a well sorted Houndstooth interior setup. I might consider going to an all black leather setup with sport seats, but the price would have to be good enough for me to forget about going the cloth route.

I understand prices are still relatively high, and I am by no means asking for handouts, I just spent almost $1,500 dollars to have my block / head gone over top to bottom with no internal assembly done, but I figured I would ask on here to see if someone has turbo parts collecting dust.

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies.
Working...
X