Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 89+ 5spd coupe on the East coast

Who's got one, and whatcha want for it?

Prefer black, sterling, or lachs, but will consider all.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

you looking for a fixer-upper, or a complete runner??

I've got an '89 325i 2 door 5 speed, red with tan vinyl (non-sport) interior. Complete, not rusty, decent (faded) paint- engine has broken intermediate shaft- best bet is an engine swap, or just drop in a used M20 (I can supply one if needed).

Let me know if this might suit you.......

Located not far from Raleigh, NC

Bret.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you looking for a fixer-upper, or a complete runner??

I've got an '89 325i 2 door 5 speed, red with tan vinyl (non-sport) interior. Complete, not rusty, decent (faded) paint- engine has broken intermediate shaft- best bet is an engine swap, or just drop in a used M20 (I can supply one if needed).

Let me know if this might suit you.......

Located not far from Raleigh, NC

Bret.
      I'd rather have something that I can drive home, but I'll keep you in mind.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

buy from bret he sells nice cars ;)

oh and i'm glad you like the m1 art car.
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I am in Virginia and am considering selling my 89 325is.. Car is black with cardinal leather out of convertible. 15x7 euro baskets, good falken tires. Just put 88,000 mile motor in due to failure of oil pump in origial engine (reworked head) 5 speed. Shadowline. Car is well sorted and I will entertain all offers. This is more of a feeler, however the more I think about it selling seems right to me. Contact me either here or on my cell @540-257-2003
          Thanks,
          Jason
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89isluv
            I am in Virginia and am considering selling my 89 325is.. Car is black with cardinal leather out of convertible. 15x7 euro baskets, good falken tires. Just put 88,000 mile motor in due to failure of oil pump in origial engine (reworked head) 5 speed. Shadowline. Car is well sorted and I will entertain all offers. This is more of a feeler, however the more I think about it selling seems right to me. Contact me either here or on my cell @540-257-2003
            Thanks,
            Jason
            Got pics? Maybe a ballpark price figure?

Comment

I'm new and just realized that it is not in good taste to post something here on the forum without a price.. Forgive me this novice mistake. I am looking to get somewhere around 5000.00 for this car. I will attempt to post pics here tomorrow (again, I am a novice in most things computer) As well as a comprehensive list of all this cars features and modifications. Again I will entertain all offers.
              Thanks Again,
              Jason
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X