Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: HVAC vent flap connection rod - PN 64111372593 - Inside the HVAC box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregs///M
    replied
    Roznic got me the part i needed, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregs///M View Post

I should have taken a pic but I do not have one. Its a little beige plastic arm that connects the vents flaps. When you press recir on the dash, the vents at the top of the hvac unit (viewed from the engine bay side) close. There is one beige arm per flap, one of each side of the HVAC unit. The arm is what pulls the vents closed and opens them up. That beige arm is what I need. #8 in the pic above. Hope that helps.
    PM'd

Leave a comment:

• Gregs///M
    replied
    Originally posted by roznic View Post

Do you by chance have actual pic of it or where it's located. Half of hvac unit I have is apart and need to search for this piece..
    I should have taken a pic but I do not have one. Its a little beige plastic arm that connects the vents flaps. When you press recir on the dash, the vents at the top of the hvac unit (viewed from the engine bay side) close. There is one beige arm per flap, one of each side of the HVAC unit. The arm is what pulls the vents closed and opens them up. That beige arm is what I need. #8 in the pic above. Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregs///M View Post

OK shoot me a PM if you do. Thanks
    Do you by chance have actual pic of it or where it's located. Half of hvac unit I have is apart and need to search for this piece..

Leave a comment:

• Gregs///M
    replied
    Originally posted by roznic View Post
    Should have this
    OK shoot me a PM if you do. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Should have this

Leave a comment:

• WTB: HVAC vent flap connection rod - PN 64111372593 - Inside the HVAC box.

This is the little beige connection rod that connects the outside hvac flaps. It moves the flaps from closed to open when re-circulation is pressed. #8 in the photo. Please message me with pricing shipped to 94806. Thanks!

Working...
X