WTB Early Model Tail Light(s), Rear Diving Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Early Model Tail Light(s), Rear Diving Board

Cracked one of my rear tail lights moving the car in my shop, and they were covered in paint from the PO anyway. Looking for a set of lenses to fit in decent shape. Shipping to 19973.
    Able to do local pickup near 19128 or 19973.

Thanks!
    Last edited by JRHemmen; 08-18-2020, 03:32 PM.

i have one side.

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
      i have one side.
      Which side?

Comment

I have a pair.
        PM email address and I will send pictures
        I am in NH

Comment

Here you go Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Also looking for side marker and turn signal lenses, PO painted over all of them, lol.
            Last edited by JRHemmen; 05-23-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

bump, Also looking for a late model front valance and bumper (plus necessary lights & hardware)

Comment

Metal bumper Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump! Still looking for a complete set of all side markers and turn signals (lenses). May also be interested in a set of tails for the right price. Looking for all the trim that runs along the side (bump guard?) as well. I have all of it but it's covered in paint drips from the PO and I may just opt to replace if the price is right. Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

What type of bumper and marker lights you looking for Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shakray View Post
                      What type of bumper and marker lights you looking for Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                      All for an early model cab Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

You want the metal bumper with signal lights Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Or metal bumper with tail light Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the front and back trim that goes on the bumpers. See below for pictures.

Comment

I've sourced pretty much every part I need, but still looking for a few things.

Early model tail lights or just lenses (both of mine are covered in paint from PO and one is cracked)
                              Early model (diving board) rear bumper (mine is somehow cracked in half)

Comment

Working...
                              X