WTB 5-Speed Swap with 3.73 LSD - 92 325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 5-Speed Swap with 3.73 LSD - 92 325ic

I would like to buy 5-speed swap parts for my 92 325ic. Ideally, I'd like to buy an 89+ donor car so that I get the late-style pedal set, shifter support, etc. 3.73 LSD is a must. I would also be happy to buy pieces here and there to complete my parts list. I am located in the middle of NH, but I have a truck and will travel for the right deal. Please PM me with what you have and your asking price. Thanks!! -CM
    sigpic

I think I have someone who does have what you're looking for... because the last time I checked it's still up for sale...you want to make a deal ?? Sent from my TECNO CC6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTEDDYBEAR View Post
      I think I have someone who does have what you're looking for... because the last time I checked it's still up for sale...you want to make a deal ?? Sent from my TECNO CC6 using Tapatalk
      Please PM me with details. Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mars_e30 View Post
        Please PM me with details. Thanks!
        Just sent you a message Sent from my TECNO CC6 using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm located in the tri state corner of pa, i have a 3.73 lsd availabe, g260 and driveshaft. Doing a 24v swap on the car, customer is trying to recover some costs. PM me if interested
          check out my swap thread =]: swap thread

Comment

Bump. Still looking. I thought I had a parts car lined up, but it didn't pan out.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X