Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Continental Radio TR7412UB-OR

Let me know if you have one for sale!

ECS sells these, though you need to by the adapter harness separately. I know... everyone hates ECS, but it's an option.

Comment

Just buy one new. They aren't that much considering the tech they offer.

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
      ECS sells these, though you need to by the adapter harness separately. I know... everyone hates ECS, but it's an option.
      Yeah, that's what I was told as well.
      When I bought my Conti radio (from a seller in Germany), the new radio already came with the additional harness, so I wasted the extra cash on a radio that was already complete.

Moral of the story, make sure you need the additional items before you waste your money.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
        Just buy one new. They aren't that much considering the tech they offer.

Yeah, that's what I was told as well.
        When I bought my Conti radio (from a seller in Germany), the new radio already came with the additional harness, so I wasted the extra cash on a radio that was already complete.

Moral of the story, make sure you need the additional items before you waste your money.
        I bought mine from ECS and had to buy the harness separately. Like you said, it's good to check in advance.
        Last edited by mike.bmw; 07-02-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Planning on doing the LED swap and polarization flip. and depending on the material remove any unnecessary branding.

Attached Files
          Last edited by theanchored; 07-05-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X