WTB Late Model Sedan Front Right Window Regulator/Motor/Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Late Model Sedan Front Right Window Regulator/Motor/Glass

I've got an early model sedan with a blown window regulator that I'd like to retrofit to the late model style. I'll need the front right glass, regulator, and motor from a sedan, but I'll take parts individually as well.

Zip code for calculating shipping is 34711.
    1986 325e Pearl White on Grey Houndstooth 24x,xxx miles M30b35 Swapped
    2002 525i Jet Black on Sand Beige 13x,xxx miles
    "This 2.5 liter inline six cylinder is smoother than my silk Versace underwear." -Vehicle Virgins

I have a window motor and regulator for a late model. Is your motor blown too? I’m in need of an early window motor

Comment

Originally posted by GSU_ENGR View Post
      I have a window motor and regulator for a late model. Is your motor blown too? I’m in need of an early window motor
      It works on a bench when removed from the regulator, but doesn't when it is mounted to the regulator
      "This 2.5 liter inline six cylinder is smoother than my silk Versace underwear." -Vehicle Virgins

Comment

Would you trade me for that motor?

Comment

Yes, let me get it out of the car and bench test it again to make sure it is still good. It's been well over a year since I last tested it. You're looking for the front passenger side for a sedan?

Comment

Might need window channel parts for the conversion - I know that is the case with 2-door window mechanism conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by jdance30 View Post
              Yes, let me get it out of the car and bench test it again to make sure it is still good. It's been well over a year since I last tested it. You're looking for the front passenger side for a sedan?
              my car is a coupe but it should still work.

Comment

Originally posted by GSU_ENGR View Post

my car is a coupe but it should still work.
                According to realoem the early model coupe and sedan motors are the same. I'll try to have it out tonight and let you know if it's good.

Is the one you have for a sedan? I don't believe the coupe regulators will fit with sedans, but I can still take the motor as those should be interchangeable.

Comment

I don’t recall what it came off of. I will send you the motor and regulator regardless

Comment

Pretty sure I have the window and regulator, motor is questionable. Pm me if you still need!
                    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

ive got most of this stuff too !

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Comment

Working...
                      X