Have kids? Want a fun book? Tractors, fast animals, and a BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have kids? Want a fun book? Tractors, fast animals, and a BMW

Anyone have kids, and wants to read them a wonderfully written and beautifully illustrated book about a Pig who is in love with a speedy tractor? If so my sister has brought her amazingly artistic talent to bear and created a super fun book for you to enjoy with your little one. It does feature a BMW :D. Its available on Kindle, iBooks, and Barnes and Noble. Enjoy!

Thanks for checking it out!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

$2.99
    When Fred the pig falls in love with a shiny, new tractor, his friend Rudi knows they are in for a world of trouble. Rudi tells him, "a pig cannot drive a tractor!" However, Fred is convinced he will be a famous race-tractor driver and he has a need for speed! Will Fred prove Rudi wrong? Or will mayhem ensue?
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Does it feature an e30?..
      Not bad for 2.99 ill probably get this for my siblings!
      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

The BMW has two wheels ;)
        sigpic

Comment

If anyone has purchased the book and likes it I have a favor to ask. Please write a review and maybe even tell a friend or two. These are difficult times for many of us, and my sisters family only has one working adult an three kids so every book sale counts and reviews help a lot. Thanks so much for your time guys and girls!
          sigpic

Comment

Apparently my niece liked it, and I tossed in a quick review. Good luck to the author & family!

Comment

Working...
            X