Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools & Rc stuff

well lets start with the tools

- Snap-on Half In. electronic torque wrench, does FtLbs, Inch Lbs, NM, and Angle,makes a sound and vibrates when specs are met, im selling because i like the old type of torque wrench better....my opinion ,but this definetly saves alot of room insetad if getting every torque wrench individually. paid $500 for it im looking for $350 plus shipping

-Blue Point OBD2 Code reader, also checks if monitors are ready for inspections ill include the the instruction booklet , bought this for home use just used it twice lol . im selling this one because i ended up getting a scan tool so i dont need this anymore. $80 Plus shipping

-Now the Rc stuff, i traded a Friend/Member my e30 junk that i had laying around for some rc stuff, all i really know is that the Ready to run RC is an Team Associate electric TC3 car,but the rc battery needs a charger. he gave me 2 other motors n a bunch of servos , im guessing its a 1:10 scale body the bodies i was given doesnt really fit the rc maybe im doing it wrong?lol. was going to get into it but ehh, decided not too lol not sure what the blue aluminum chassis is from. all this stuff looking for $150 obo plus shipping
Working...
X