• Show
Clear All

16” 4x100 Borbet Type B staggered J7.5 and J9

16” Borbet Type B , staggered

2: 16x7.5 et 30
    2: 16x9 et 15

Tires: 205 45 16 Nexen Nfera SU1 2019
    Tires: 215 45 16 Accelera PHI-R 2020

These are my dream wheels that I purchased from a guy here on Facebook who never mounted them on his convertible. The gentlemen bought them from Garry Weels. The wheels were refinished from Garry. When I received them I had them re straightened ( Previous Owner had some damage to 2 of the wheels when tires were put on and had them repaired. I had them looked at again when I bought them and has them re-straightened, polished and balanced. The wheels are very clean and have only one mark on one wheel. They have new tires with less than 100 miles on them. Although one of the my favorite aesthetic wheels, I am going in another direction for my driving use. Front wheels require spacers that I’m adding as well if you are fitting them to an e30. I have both 10mm and 15mm from Turner ($100 value). I will also include wheel cap locks and wheel caps I bought the NOS 16x7.5 from a wheel shop in Germany that I can include for an additional 500. This wheel is probably the last one available worldwide that has been sitting for years . It took me years to find this set and hope the next buyer can appreciate and enjoy them.

2500 obo plus shipping.

Would Rather not ship but will consider if buyer pays shipping costs

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X