Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the items information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

If listing a car
-Post the year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires
-Post the brand and model
-Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing Parts
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

Miscellaneous items
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
-Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

FS: lots of wheels and other goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    shipping is about $25 per wheel :)
    To Australia? Not where Bruno and Arnold are from, but "cork hat/shit Baz Lurhman movies/Crocodile Dundee/get raped in the outback, mate" Australia.

Are you telling me shipping a set of those wheels is only $USD100?
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

shipping is about $25 per wheel
      To Australia? Not where Bruno and Arnold are from, but "cork hat/shit Baz Lurhman movies/Crocodile Dundee/get raped in the outback, mate" Australia.

Are you telling me shipping a set of those wheels is only $USD100?
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

oops, i meant stateside.

what's your postal code?
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

2065, mate.

Suburb: Crows Nest
          City: Sydney
          State: New South Wales

(in Australia)
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

i have sent you multipule PM's about the zender wheels...wonderin how much shipped to 42240 and i need offsets?
            Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
              2065, mate.

Suburb: Crows Nest
              City: Sydney
              State: New South Wales

(in Australia)
              Hi Iain, so USPS says that it will cost $148 per wheel! DHL says that under 10kg would be 54 euro a wheel, but if it's over 10kg then it bumps up to 84 euro a wheel! yikes!

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
              i have sent you multipule PM's about the zender wheels...wonderin how much shipped to 42240 and i need offsets?
              Sorry Rob, i must have missed your PM, but the zenders have been sold for a while now.

Comment

^^ lol ya it's cool my first pm was sent when this thread was first made...lol

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                  ^^ lol ya it's cool my first pm was sent when this thread was first made...lol
                  damn, sorry man!

I got flooded with PM's back then, and i must have skipped over it.

Comment

i just drooled over every wheel in this thread. best of luck and omg i would KILL to rock the lime green turbines

Comment

Hi Iain, so USPS says that it will cost $148 per wheel! DHL says that under 10kg would be 54 euro a wheel, but if it's over 10kg then it bumps up to 84 euro a wheel! yikes!
                      Piss on my tits! Fark, it is going to be cheaper to do my 5-lug swap than ship wheels from the US...
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

do you still have the ACT's...whats the offset and how much shipped to 42240?

PM for information

Comment

Pics of the E34 Alpina Spoiler please... Here or in PM

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

you have pm.

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

CSL reps sold? Might want these PM price with shipping to 98366
                              Continuous For Sale Thread
                              323i s50

Comment

PM Box full

Hey Eric,

Just wanted to let you know your PM Box is full. I have a quick question about the wheels you sent.

Send me a PM when you have a moment.

Thanks,

Evan
                                1970 BMW 2002 w/M20b25
                                1990 BMW 327 Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X