Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few sets of D-Force LTW5s for sale $375 shipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few sets of D-Force LTW5s for sale $375 shipped.

Hello,

I have several sets of D-Force wheels that I thought I was going to use on my car, but my wheel plans have changed with the recent decision to go 5-lug. These wheels are ET25 15x7, 4x100, 13 lbs. They are new in-box and have never been opened, and while you will be paying me, the wheels will ship directly from D-Force so you have the option to choose your color from silver, anthracite, or bronze. Unfortunately I was just told that the matte black wheel is on backorder.

Since some people have asked about the difference between the anthracite and bronze:

Sadly, this is the only picture I have that illustrates the difference.

Price is $375 shipped to the continental US.
    Last edited by C-T; 01-18-2010, 07:19 PM.
    Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Nice wheels, I would be all over these if I didn't already purchase trm c1s in 15x8 size. I actually like how these look more...

glws
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Thanks Jean!
      Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

What's the backspacing on them, and which color are they actually?
        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

I have the bronze on my car with tons of pictures in case anyone is curious what they look like on a car (brilliantrot)

Comment

Sometimes I regret going 5-lug

Comment

Originally posted by CincinnatiKid View Post
              What's the backspacing on them, and which color are they actually?
              They aren't any color. I never picked these sets up from D-Force, so they are whatever color the buyer picks from what's currently available - Silver, anthracite, or bronze. I can check on the availability of the matte black, but the last I checked they were on backorder.

They are ET25 - Sorry about that, I will edit my first post with the info.

Originally posted by Gray S. View Post
              I have the bronze on my car with tons of pictures in case anyone is curious what they look like on a car (brilliantrot)
              Feel free to post pics if you'd like. :D

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
              Sometimes I regret going 5-lug
              Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by C-T View Post
                They aren't any color. I never picked these sets up from D-Force, so they are whatever color the buyer picks from what's currently available - Silver, anthracite, or bronze. I can check on the availability of the matte black, but the last I checked they were on backorder.

They are ET25 - Sorry about that, I will edit my first post with the info.

Feel free to post pics if you'd like. :D

Interesting.
                So, I'm confused. Did you pay for some, but never complete the order? How does this work?

Comment

Originally posted by swooper View Post
                  So, I'm confused. Did you pay for some, but never complete the order? How does this work?
                  Yes. D-Force and ACE, the shop that built my car, are in the same facility and are under the same management.

During my original build, I went a bit crazy bought a set of snow wheels, summer wheels, and track wheels - I originally sold the snow wheels here a while ago, but then bought another set that I never mounted on my car as I later figured I'd switch the tires instead and save winter wear on the set of brand new wheels. When it looked like my fiancee was going to buy an E30 for herself, I had them set aside another set of wheels while they were doing work on my car and paid for them when the car was finished. Sadly, her car never happened.

I never picked them up because there was no urgency, and now that I am going to attempt to recycle the HREs from my totaled 97 M3 onto my car they do not fit into my plan.

Comment

pm sent
                    1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                      Nice wheels, I would be all over these if I didn't already purchase trm c1s in 15x8 size. I actually like how these look more...

glws
                      I'll buy your c1s for $375 shipped so you can buy these.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        I'll buy your c1s for $375 shipped so you can buy these.
                        Hehe, already PM'd him and tried that.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

so thats 375 for a set of 4??
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                            so thats 375 for a set of 4??
                            For a set of three, the fourth one is sent for free. :D

Comment

very tempted to do this, let me think on it overnight and ill get back to you tomorrow

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                              X