Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the items information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

If listing a car
-Post the year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires
-Post the brand and model
-Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing Parts
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

Miscellaneous items
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
-Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

4x100 BBS RS Work Goocars SSR Formula Mesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure I understand, they look damn good.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

you and your wheels are full of win man. glws.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
          you and your wheels are full of win man. glws.

thanks! just added sebrings, brw02's, and rs003's

Comment

PM Sent I'm really local too La Verne

Kevin
            85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

Originally posted by KBMW222 View Post
              PM Sent I'm really local too La Verne

Kevin
              Replied! Thanks for the bump =)

Comment

rm's pending...

Comment

added rg's

Comment

ttt

Comment

I copypasta'd your RS045's because I want to do that exact look with my RS003's. Where did you get the beveled caps, BFI?

Beautiful wheel collection, btw.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                        I copypasta'd your RS045's because I want to do that exact look with my RS003's. Where did you get the beveled caps, BFI?

Beautiful wheel collection, btw.
                        thanks! i had the same look with my rs003's but with slim hex caps instead of flat caps. here's what they looked like before i sold them earlier this year:

Comment

Beautiful. I'm going to go 8" where those look more like 9"+, but the centers will be the same. I think I like the polished beveled ring more than the half heights. Gonna buy them from BFI unless you know of a better source.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                            Beautiful. I'm going to go 8" where those look more like 9"+, but the centers will be the same. I think I like the polished beveled ring more than the half heights. Gonna buy them from BFI unless you know of a better source.
                            yes, mine were 9". in my previous post, i forgot to mention the place i got the caps:

http://euroimagetuning.myshopify.com/

iirc they are less expensive than BFI and they're just as nice... cnc machined and available in optional finishes. :)

Comment

If I had 2,500 I would buy the BBS with the dishes from hell.

You my friend are :pimp: of the rims
                              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Where do you get your lips from? I need 3 stock lips for bbs rs005, 16 inch wheels. Any ideas or help? You have amazing wheels by the way. I'd buy, I just want my suspension done properly first.
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X