Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    the customer registered today on s14 and in his first post he called me a lier

You listing says "very good condition" with pics of two wheels only and then you pass on two badly curbed wheels to me. And don't try to blame it on Karim. I opened the boxes myself. On top of that you make up all kinds of stuff to cover your ass. I think its as safe to call you a lier as predicting 25 degree December day in Chicago.

Oh, and I didn't read any guidelines that say I can't call you a lier as soon as I register on this forum.
    Last edited by TheCustomer; 04-13-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
      The idiot with the retarded sig

On a more serious note, Both Sonny and Vlad have good records, But there is no way that is shipping damage. I can't chose a side, but "thecostomer" is only making things worse for sonny by being immature.
      Sorry, but I am not being immature. I am pissed at the whole situation. Unfortunately I see a lot of slur and childish behavior on this forum. People here seem to enjoy this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
        The reason I am lashing out at Vlad is because I personally heard his conversation with Karim over the phone and saw his SMS to Karim.
        Cool, then post screen shots of those SMS messages.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Whole in the box might possibly be your shipping damage, when fed ex dropped them why didn't you mention to them right off the bat that appears there might be damage.

This thread and the one on S14 is basically a bunch of name calling. Insurance was paid and with the rash area sticking out the box maybe insurance should be paying.

Karim you have said a lot of things here in the few months that you have been here and S14, one of the reasons some do not like you.

It appears neither of you are wrong and if you were both won't admit it so paypal will resolve it their way. Best of luck to both parties.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

You can buy them for $1660. Send me the money and they're yours!
            I thought Karim was sending them back to Vlad? Now you're trying to scam me too?

Opening a paypal dispute to get your money back and then re-selling the wheels sounds more than a little fishy.
            Jason
            flickr

Comment

Sorry, but I am not being immature. I am pissed at the whole situation. Unfortunately I see a lot of slur and childish behavior on this forum. People here seem to enjoy this kind of stuff.
              Ya forreal Danny Boy! you have a problem with that? :finger:
              Is that a threat? Ask me if I'm scared; fool!!
              Isn't it great that you're not a mod anymore. :finger:
              You don't see how you come off as immature?

And what happened to danny's mod status? I missed that.

Comment

what is a "lier"

lol
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Even if Vlad was in the wrong--which would be too far out of character to be true--I'd still side with him because "TheCustomer" is such a tool.

Vlad: 1
                  TheCustomer/Karim: 0
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      going to do that today and then I am done with this. I am gonna video it on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        Whole in the box might possibly be your shipping damage, when fed ex dropped them why didn't you mention to them right off the bat that appears there might be damage.

This thread and the one on S14 is basically a bunch of name calling. Insurance was paid and with the rash area sticking out the box maybe insurance should be paying.

Karim you have said a lot of things here in the few months that you have been here and S14, one of the reasons some do not like you.

It appears neither of you are wrong and if you were both won't admit it so paypal will resolve it their way. Best of luck to both parties.
                        I treat people how they treat me, if someone disrespects my race, my religion and myself then they will get dissed right back.. If you are cool with me then I will respect you and treat u like family.. I am from the streets and play by them rules..

The shipment wasnt damaged at all, Vlad just sent 2 bad wheels. I dont understand why some people cant comprehend with that .. If they were as described then I wouldve gave him mad props for the sale..

Comment

You should work for Fedex/UPS etc...you have a good knack for opening a box with damaged goods and knowing when to take pics as well. LOL

Who takes pictures of opening a box?

Someone please analyze EXIF data and post it up....
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            That's kind of what I was wondering.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                              You should work for Fedex/UPS etc...you have a good knack for opening a box with damaged goods and knowing when to take pics as well. LOL

Someone please analyze EXIF data and post it up....
                              ok either u cant read or ur just dumb.. I said we took pics of the second box while we were opening it.. we never took pics of the first box with the damaged wheels..:hitler:

Comment

The thing about your whole story that just doesn't add up - why would Vlad be trying to screw you over maybe $200 in wheel repairs? Why would he risk his name and reputation over lunch money?
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X