Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
    I'm outta here. Karim post the SMS video with Vlad's lies and lets be done with this crap. There is no need to provide any explanations here.
    Oh Please!!!

There is no wheel swapping going on here. These are AMG Aero II wheels. Do you think I have a curbed set sitting around. How many of these do you think are out there to go around.

Lets say hypothetically that I did have a set, it is still cheaper for me to pay to get the wheels refinished than to allegedly find another set on a forum, pay $1660 for it upfront, get it shipped, then decide to allegedly swap ONLY 2 wheels. Not only that but spend my time to get on this forum and fight on a principle.

Sorry, but lets not even go there.

What happened?

BTW - I'm curious, how old are you?
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      How do I know the right thing? How do I know you're not the liar and Vlad is telling the truth?

What does Sonny's history here tell me to think?

the other possiblity is, you're both telling the truth, and the damage IS from shipping. it looks like curb rash, but I've seen Fedex/UPS do some pretty awful things with packages.

but that still makes you look bad, because you automatically assume Vlad tried to screw you over $200 and then made this big public mess.
      Nando, c'mon dude. This is not Fedex damage, I can make a video of the box to show you that its not ripped. Bryant was also present there and an eye witness to the whole ordeal, and he is also here with Karim and I to explain the situation.

The next thing you will question is "its not the same box", so I will make a video of the box with the Fedex Shipping lable on it that shows the mailing address, just to address that upfront if you like.

You may also question that allegendly Karim, I and Bryant are in this together and trying to swap wheels. We have already established that there is nothing in it for Karim and Bryant monetarily and you know it will be easier and cheaper for me to refinish a set of wheels than to go through this whole ordeal to try and swap two wheels that according to you will cost only $200 to refinish.

So please do not continue to speculate and make it worse than it already is.

Comment

i think at this point send the wheels back to vlad and take the 160 dollar loss..chalk it up to a learning experience ..

and then be done with this whole situation....

thecustomer-your not helping the situation at all ... your posts are child like and not helping you and sonny's cause at all ...

if its not obvious at this point you guys will not be able to change the thoughts people have of vlad here..its simple as that but what you have done is ruined possible dealings sonny could of had in the future...

Comment

You subjected yourself to opinion and speculation when you posted it all online. That is your own fault.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
            What happened?

BTW - I'm curious, how old are you?
            I am 38 years old. How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
              i think at this point send the wheels back to vlad and take the 160 dollar loss..chalk it up to a learning experience ..

and then be done with this whole situation....

thecustomer-your not helping the situation at all ... your posts are child like and not helping you and sonny's cause at all ...

if its not obvious at this point you guys will not be able to change the thoughts people have of vlad here..its simple as that but what you have done is ruined possible dealings sonny could of had in the future...
              My posts are not child like. Some are a little pissy, others are childish responses to childing posts which is the right way to address them and others are mature and with reasoning. I don't have a one track mind or approach. I respond in the same way that I am approached.

That being said, I am not here to decide on the Vlad vs. Karim boxing match. I am here to provide an eye witness perspective. Bryant is doing exactly the same thing.

Between Karim, Bryant and I, its simply a matter of principle.

Comment

My posts are not child like. Some are a little pissy, others are childish responses to childing posts which is the right way to address them and others are mature and with reasoning. I don't have a one track mind or approach. I respond in the same way that I am approached.

That being said, I am not here to decide on the Vlad vs. Karim boxing match. I am here to provide an eye witness perspective. Bryant is doing exactly the same thing.

Between Karim, Bryant and I, its simply a matter of principle.

again ill say responding in a child like manner (even if its in response to a child like response) makes ya look like immature...

i mean i assume you have kids when they are acting whiny an "child like" to you respond to them back by being whiny and child like? no i assume you act like an adult ..

Comment

I am 38 years old. How old are you?
                  You can see why others are skeptical right?

Vlad - longtime member in the E30 community with a good rep.

SonnyBBQM3 - newcomer with a questionable track record.

You - here to stir the pot.

Oh, I'm 42yo for what its worth.
                  Originally posted by Simon S
                  When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

holy be-jeebus, I just spent about 30 minutes reading through all this shit.

I for one would trust Vlad, but I can always just drive 1 hour 30 minutes, get what i need, blow a load in my pants over his cars then go home. After asking for a new pair of briefs that is.

I truly don't think he'd put his rep on the line over a set of wheels.

EDIT: and I have been here a lot longer than you think, so before it crosses your mind, don't pull the "you're new" card.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                      good for you that you sold all your items..

a. You sent me a pic of the wheels boxed up in your pick up truck not actual pics of the 4 wheels.

b. why should I file a claim/fraud on your behalf.

c. I wouldve fixed the wheels if you were not such a douche about it and worked something out.

d. You hung up on me like a lil girl

e. I file a claim with pp and then you offer me a $1500 refund.

But I am glad you finally admit your guilt on here .
                      Originally posted by sonnyqm3

a. You sent me a pic of the wheels boxed up in your pick up truck not actual pics of the 4 wheels.
                      I had pics of all 4 wheels, each wheel individually, all of them together etc.. you saw the for sale thread and that was it, you never asked for more pics except when you texted me after you paid and I packaged the rims and told me to send you the tracking number and pics

b. why should I file a claim/fraud on your behalf.
                      Because I sold you the rims that were not damaged and I already posted the proof of that. If you claim that the wheels were damaged they either got damaged in transit or you are commiting the fraud by substituting good wheels for damaged wheels

c. I wouldve fixed the wheels if you were not such a douche about it and worked something out.

d. You hung up on me like a lil girl
                      I hung up on you because you were not letting me talk, I told you that if you don't let me talk I would hang up and that is exactly what I did

e. I file a claim with pp and then you offer me a $1500 refund.
                      I am so disgusted by you that the thought of dealing with you even thru paypal makes me want to vomit

But I am glad you finally admit your guilt on here .
                      Karim, I am really sorry, but I think you are either confused or unable to comprehend the situation

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                        You can see why others are skeptical right?

Vlad - longtime member in the E30 community with a good rep.

SonnyBBQM3 - newcomer with a questionable track record.

You - here to stir the pot.

Oh, I'm 42yo for what its worth.
                        I am not stirring the pot. I am out $1660 for some very badly curbed wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
                          again ill say responding in a child like manner (even if its in response to a child like response) makes ya look like immature...

i mean i assume you have kids when they are acting whiny an "child like" to you respond to them back by being whiny and child like? no i assume you act like an adult ..
                          I am not dealing with kids here. I am dealing with adults; some of them are posting kidish comments and they deserve kiddish responses. There is no way to reason like an adult with those who have an IQ of a room temprature. Period!

Anyways, lets not get off to a tangent here and evaluate the maturity of peoples posts and responses. It has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                            I am so disgusted by you that the thought of dealing with you even thru paypal makes me want to vomit
                            So take the wheels back, refund the money and end this ordeal and your vomiting.

Comment

I am not dealing with kids here. I am dealing with adults; some of them are posting kidish comments and they deserve kiddish responses. There is no way to reason like an adult with those who have an IQ of a room temprature. Period!

Anyways, lets not get off to a tangent here and evaluate the maturity of peoples posts and responses. It has nothing to do with it.

well just to point out a repeated fact your childish responding posts make you look bad (again not saying you are bad just bored as fuck) which in turn make people not believe what your saying in regards to the situation with vlad..which has everything to do with why we are here...

so maybe ignore the childish posts and post your view and what you think are the facts and be done with the bs?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                                I had pics of all 4 wheels, each wheel individually, all of them together etc.. you saw the for sale thread and that was it, you never asked for more pics except when you texted me after you paid and I packaged the rims and told me to send you the tracking number and pics

Because I sold you the rims that were not damaged and I already posted the proof of that. If you claim that the wheels were damaged they either got damaged in transit or you are commiting the fraud by substituting good wheels for damaged wheels

I hung up on you because you were not letting me talk, I told you that if you don't let me talk I would hang up and that is exactly what I did

Karim, I am really sorry, but I think you are either confused or unable to comprehend the situation
                                dude u had a panic attack when I called you not me.. then you started cursing and then I blew up you lil DWARF.

You showed only 2 wheels on the sale thread and sent me a pic of 2 boxes on the pick up truck.. thats all.. you never sent me pics of all 4 wheels..

I have your text saved on my phone so that will show everything and also will show that to the shipping company. This way you will have no way of scamming the shippers either.. You pretty much screwed yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X