Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
    dude u had a panic attack when I called you not me.. then you started cursing and then I blew up you lil DWARF.

You showed only 2 wheels on the sale thread and sent me a pic of 2 boxes on the pick up truck.. thats all.. you never sent me pics of all 4 wheels..

I have your text saved on my phone so that will show everything and also will show that to the shipping company. This way you will have no way of scamming the shippers either.. You pretty much screwed yourself.
    I have the same text messages and watch your language.

I am not scamming anybody, been here for too long, you are the one with very QUESTIONABLE reputation

Comment

PSA: name calling does not help any situation.....except for impromtu dances offs.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
        well just to point out a repeated fact your childish responding posts make you look bad (again not saying you are bad just bored as fuck) which in turn make people not believe what your saying in regards to the situation with vlad..which has everything to do with why we are here...

so maybe ignore the childish posts and post your view and what you think are the facts and be done with the bs?
        If you go back and read the thread, I have already posted my views. So has Karim and so has Bryant.

In terms of my childish posts and your uncanny ability to filter and latch onto them, All I have to say is that I am "as bored as fuck" with my childish posts as you're "dry as an asshole" with yours.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
          If you go back and read the thread, I have already posted my views. So has Karim and so has Bryant.

In terms of my childish posts and your uncanny ability to filter and latch onto them, All I have to say is that I am "as bored as fuck" with my childish posts as you're "dry as an asshole" with yours.

Comment

PSA: name calling does not help any situation.....except for impromtu dances offs.
            Yes! no name calling please except for "bimmershark" calling me "bored as fuck" and me calling him "dry as an asshole".

Thank you!

Can we start a separate thread for the two of us, so we can go at it. All the rest of you can bring popcorn. I promise it will be quite a spectacle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
              Yes! no name calling please except for "bimmershark" calling me "bored as fuck" and me calling him "dry as an asshole".

Thank you!

fyi i wrote that meaning i was bored as fuck not you ...:mrgreen:

Comment

fyi i wrote that meaning i was bored as fuck not you ...:mrgreen:
                Ok! then I retract my you're "dry as an asshole" comment as well. :mrgreen:

See! now this is an adult way of resolving a sticky situation.

Comment

TheCustomer and bimmershark , offtopic section is calling your name.
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Ya'll should stop posting until get those fucking sms texts/video's/whatever else you feel will prove you're in the right here.

All you're doing is stirring the pot here. You have a whole bmw community seeing this stuff go down vs just the two of you.

There is no point to keep going back and forth flinging shit at each other. If anything you two should be handling this matter over the phone DIRECTLY. We get it, the message is out there, no go and deal with it like MEN.

JEEZ.
                    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                      some pics..

here is Vlads pics that he showed everyone. god know how old they are??

This pic was taken on 1/6/11 at 1:40AM. On Vlads Powershot G7 Canon camera. Ive also zoomed in and found zero curb rash characteristics, like what I found on the pictures Sonny took.
                      now what they look like on the ground at my shop. looks pretty good huh..

This picture has NO EXIF data... Why and how?!?!?
                      the boxes and us opening them.. first the bad wheels..

And neither do these?????
                      now the good wheels.. remember we receive them, open them and then called Vlad.. Thanks to camera phone pics..

Neither do these^

I will have more pics and few members will see them as well. I wish I was good at photography like Vlad but unfortunately I dont have time nor do I steep that low of taking naked pics of my gf/wife.. I am no photoshop expert nor am I very computer savvy.. But I will do whatever to make a point that no one on my end was trying scam Vlad for $1660.. I am no baller but money wasnt the factor it was more of principal and trust..

Vlad might have fan boys on here because of his cars and naked pics of woman but that doesnt justify him doing a dick move on someone that he called a friend..

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                        pointed out on BF.c

Vlad's image shows boxes are bare
                        Karim's image shows one box with damaged rims are heavily wrapped in cellophane

Also, I think Karim's images don't have EXIF data because they were taken from a cell phone...
                        BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

well from what sonnwtfbbq recently posted on bfc he has the money back but is not sending the wheels till vlad admits he was wrong...gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by image View Post
                            I think its not Fedex....

This was taken on a Blackberry 9800 on 4/12/11
                            At this location:
                            41; 53; 27.959999999991965 lattitude
                            87; 39; 24.119999999995372 longitude
                            0 altitude

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
                              pointed out on BF.c

Vlad's image shows boxes are bare
                              Karim's image shows one box with damaged rims are heavily wrapped in cellophane

Also, I think Karim's images don't have EXIF data because they were taken from a cell phone...
                              You can also see that the label from Fedex or whatever on the box to the right is different than the cellophaned box. Its also just a loose paper sitting on top of the box. Vlad's original packaging shows a packing tie around the box with the label over top of it.

Comment

well from what sonnwtfbbq recently posted on bfc he has the money back but is not sending the wheels till vlad admits he was wrong...gtfo
                                wtf!!! LINK?
                                1985 BMW 325e
                                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                                X