Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subscribed, i also highly doubt vlad would try and pull something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
      Why didnt you request pictures of all 4 rims prior to purchase?
      I will say, you do have partial blame here for not asking for pics of all 4 rims at once... I've seen people play the 'swap a rim' thing before where they show all 4 from far away or in a small photo, then take the same photo of one GOOD rim over and over with placards on the wheel that say '1' '2' '3' '4'...

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
      because I trusted him thats why. I didnt think he was going to send me 2 good wheels and 2 bad wheels. thats my fault and thats why i am going through this b.s now.
      Yeah man, don't trust ANY seller, despite their 'forum status'.
      I've seen plenty of 'trusted members' do some total bullshit scam-type nonsense.

I remember this one guy was buying up all the parts from a certain type of car at a discount price when he knew another forum member was trying to get the same parts... he'd snipe the parts then try to sell them to this guy at a profit... total scumbag move. What a fucking prick

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
      I'm sorry but I fail to believe Vlad sold you wheels in that condition without disclosing the damage.
      Just curious, what leads you to believe that? Because he's Vlad? His post is curiously only showing two rims. The other two are 'in a box'. He says he has photos of all 4 rims though, so I could be totally wrong, but don't just believe someone because you know who he is on an internet forum.

If they did in fact get damaged during shipping you need to file a claim with the shipping carrier. Insurance was paid for a reason. I've seen Vlad buy and sell things much more expensive than a set of ugly Mercedes wheels and I really doubt he's ruin his reputation over them.

You need to fess up with what REALLY happened or you need to pull your head out of your ass and file with the shipping company for an insurance claim.
      These are definitely curbed.

There's three scenarios here:
      1) shipping damage
      2) buyer shows pictures of 4 good rims and sends 2 bad, 2 good (or simply only has photos of 2 good rims to show)
      3) seller gets rims while having 2 identical bad rims to pawn off as the ones the seller sent him

You're going to have a hard time proving shipping damage with damage that's CLEARLY from a curb scrape though.

now, where's my delicious coffee frosted, toffee topped, chocolate chip cake hat?
      BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Or instead of it immediately turning into a piss fest over a small spot of curbage- Wheels America in Arlington Heights would've fixed that single curb rash spot for less than $100. And as grown adults, I'm pretty sure that would've been easy to resolve.

Oh wait, considering what's going on I'm not so sure about that anymore. Curious to see the outcome.

Comment

i wanna see the pics too!
          S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
          What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
            Or instead of it immediately turning into a piss fest over a small spot of curbage- Wheels America in Arlington Heights would've fixed that single curb rash spot for less than $100. And as grown adults, I'm pretty sure that would've been easy to resolve.

Oh wait, considering what's going on I'm not so sure about that anymore. Curious to see the outcome.
            that's what I was thinking too
            either way, the wheels aren't wasted, just fix the fuckers and move on...
            but I'm curious to see which cuisine will reign supreme!

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
              that's what I was thinking too
              either way, the wheels aren't wasted, just fix the fuckers and move on...
              but I'm curious to see which cuisine will reign supreme!

I called him to work something out but he refused and then I went to paypal and now we r here having a lil fun.. I am just pissed cause I thought he was cool in all but he turned out to be a douche bag.

The funny part of this whole thing is that he was texting me with threats..

Comment

Oh, didn't you get the memo? you're DONE in the E30 world...
                post must be slow... ;)

Comment

I'm sorry but I fail to believe Vlad sold you wheels in that condition without disclosing the damage.

If they did in fact get damaged during shipping you need to file a claim with the shipping carrier. Insurance was paid for a reason. I've seen Vlad buy and sell things much more expensive than a set of ugly Mercedes wheels and I really doubt he's ruin his reputation over them.

You need to fess up with what REALLY happened or you need to pull your head out of your ass and file with the shipping company for an insurance claim.
                  It's hard to believe that Vlad would send a set of wheels with that type of damage, but that is what happened. It really really surprised me, having known of his good reputation for a long time (see my previous post) Hiding curb rash from potential buyers is very low on the list of crimes, but accusing your buyer of swapping out another damaged set or scamming you because he's "dirty", without any credible evidence is despicable.

Two wheels were curbed prior to shipment, hence the lack of any pictures to the contrary. Vlad didn't disclose this anywhere, plain and simple. His ad shows only two wheels without curb rash when he claimed all 4 were in "very good condition" and now we see why. If you compare the small imperfections, the wheel in front of the Audi is the left wheel in the first pictures.

-Bryant

Comment

So basically you posting on here makes it totally legitimate? What you're saying is heresay. For all we know, you guys are pulling a fast one on Vlad. You've brought no more proof to this battle than Vlad has.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                      So basically you posting on here makes it totally legitimate? What you're saying is heresay. For all we know, you guys are pulling a fast one on Vlad. You've brought no more proof to this battle than Vlad has.
                      I think it's your assumption that I'm making things "totally legitimate." There's also nothing in what I have posted to say my proof is greater than Vlad's.

Here is the definition of hearsay. Mind you I am not an attorney -
                      Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

Now if I wrote, "I HEARD Karim say the wheels were damaged" that would be hearsay. But I was there to open the package and see the damaged wheels as they came shipped from Vlad. They were in the box with the yellow plastic straps. I have no horse in this race, other than Karim is a good friend and I've known of Vlad and his great reputation and work from S14.net.

And about your theory, hey we could all be pulling the biggest heist on R3vlimited and S14.net for "Baller set of AMG wheels". Or 9/11 could never have happened, or Obama could have been born in another country . . . This is the internet, and you've got freedom to make up your own mind. Your theory is what it is, I would argue it's a long shot though.

Cheers,
                      Bryant

Comment

: popcorn:

Comment

Originally posted by blyguy View Post
                          I think it's your assumption that I'm making things "totally legitimate." There's also nothing in what I have posted to say my proof is greater than Vlad's.

Here is the definition of hearsay. Mind you I am not an attorney -
                          Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

Now if I wrote, "I HEARD Karim say the wheels were damaged" that would be hearsay. But I was there to open the package and see the damaged wheels as they came shipped from Vlad. They were in the box with the yellow plastic straps. I have no horse in this race, other than Karim is a good friend and I've known of Vlad and his great reputation and work from S14.net.

And about your theory, hey we could all be pulling the biggest heist on R3vlimited and S14.net for "Baller set of AMG wheels". Or 9/11 could never have happened, or Obama could have been born in another country . . . This is the internet, and you've got freedom to make up your own mind. Your theory is what it is, I would argue it's a long shot though.

Cheers,
                          Bryant
                          Jesus christ. Bunch of Yankee's I swear.

We werent there, and we dont even know if you were there or not. There is no proof of any of the yammering back and forth from either party.

And actually, those AMG wheels are kinda baller. Baller enough to pull almost 2 grand. On an E30 BMW site, at that!

Comment

With your logic, how do I know YOU didn't curb those wheels? How do you know I'm even here typing this? How would you know if I was standing right behind you right this moment . . .

I bet I made you look?

I'm only joking by the way, it's a lot of yammering I agree :)

-Yankee

Comment

ohh, bet they'd look great on a rusty, slammed E28.

:shock:

Comment

they'd have looked awesome on my S6

Comment

Working...
                                X