Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
    ohh, bet they'd look great on a rusty, slammed E28.

:shock:

to soon...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by mike87 View Post
      subscribed, i also highly doubt vlad would try and pull something like that.
      +1

I've known Vlad through the forums and from meets etc I know he's gotten screwed over before from a guy overseas from bimmerforums and know how pissed off he was. I can't see him doing this at all.
      SUBSCRIBE>> LSx Swapped E36 M3
      VW Touareg
      IG @Bsaintmedia

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I am "the Customer" and the only reason I have registered on this forum is to provide an eyewitness account of Vlad vs. Karim battle.

I have no prior beaf with Vlad; I have never even met the guy. But I have to admit I have never known of a scammer like him who will not even hesitate to back stab his own friend for a few dollars more.

If you decide to do business with Vlad do it at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
          Or instead of it immediately turning into a piss fest over a small spot of curbage- Wheels America in Arlington Heights would've fixed that single curb rash spot for less than $100. And as grown adults, I'm pretty sure that would've been easy to resolve.

Oh wait, considering what's going on I'm not so sure about that anymore. Curious to see the outcome.

This is not a piss fest; its a matter of principle. I don't want to pay additional money on top of $1660 to fix rims that were originally claimed by Vlad to be in "very good condition". Now had I bought them for $1000 knowing that they would need fixing, we would not be here.

Comment

Vlad - you have nothing to worry about. If anyone on any e30 forum doubts you in a business transaction after this a55h#l3 tries to rip you off they are just noobs. I've been around long enough to know youre a stand up guy.

In a trial, a motive must be proven to show guilt. The only motivation for this is greed, and frankly Vlad, the lack of profit that you would have made (ie. zero profit) from this douche lowballing you eliminates that motive right there.

And Customer: theres no reason to create a spam account screw off this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by blyguy View Post
              I opened one box with the owner of the Mercedes and Karim. The wheels came out looking damaged like that. In fact, the other box hasn't been opened which likely contains the 2 good wheels in Vlads original post.
              +2

I arrived at the shop yesterday to open the box with Bryant.

Comment

no offense but we have no idea if your truly the customer since its quite easy to join here so we will take your post with a grain of salt...nothin against you if your truly the owner of the car these wheels were for but we gotta be suspect

Comment

need a mod to come in here and check the IPs of thecustomer and sonny :shifty

Comment

^this

of course, the Customer could be posting from Sonny's shop... who knows
                    BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Subscribed.
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
                        no offense but we have no idea if your truly the customer since its quite easy to join here so we will take your post with a grain of salt...nothin against you if your truly the owner of the car these wheels were for but we gotta be suspect

"We"?? I am surprised that you are authorized to speak for everyone on this forum. Sorry just had to highlight that.

I understand what "your" concern is but you have to be curious why someone who has never been on this forum has decided to take time out of his day to register, logon and write/respond to a thread, if he doesnt have anything to do with the matter.

Also please be certain that I am not here to defend Karim. I am here because as I said, it is a matter of principle.

Vlad is a lier, a thief and a scammer, period! Take it for for its worth to you.

Comment

Now wouldn't you look silly. I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
                            ^this

of course, the Customer could be posting from Sonny's shop... who knows
                            Actually I am sitting in my office. but then I could be on the phone with Sonny and he could be dictating to me what I should write. Seriously dude?!!!

Please someone get in here and confirm the IP's so we can get off this tangent.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepswithe30s View Post
                              Vlad - you have nothing to worry about. If anyone on any e30 forum doubts you in a business transaction after this a55h#l3 tries to rip you off they are just noobs. I've been around long enough to know youre a stand up guy.

In a trial, a motive must be proven to show guilt. The only motivation for this is greed, and frankly Vlad, the lack of profit that you would have made (ie. zero profit) from this douche lowballing you eliminates that motive right there.

And Customer: theres no reason to create a spam account screw off this forum.

Define "spam" and don't tell me to screw off ok!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepswithe30s View Post

Allow me to introduce you to the motive; $800 wheels sold for $1600. How's that for a motive? Not only that, Vlad asked Karim on the phone while I was standing there listening that he should have just buffed them and sold them to me for $2500, or file a false claim with Fedex.

Vlad thinks everyone is a thief like him.

Vlad is a lier, a thief and a fraud!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X