Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECIAL DEALS! Motorsport Hardware *R3V SALE!* Wheel Stud kits, Spacers, & More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
    You say no allen key insert yet all your pictures of the "actual" studs feature them. So what's the deal?
    Thanks for catching that. The 80mm stud is the only stud that does not have the allen key available. It must be installed using the double nut technique. Not having this allen key and with just a silver zinc coating, this stud is the best bang for the buck especially for you racers out there.
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

K..so im gonna get 20mm spacers in the rear from Ejnight. I think that means i need the 80mm stud in the back..for the front im gonna leave it for now but I plan on picking up the 10mm spacers up front. so ill need the 57mm studs right?

how much for those 2 sizes!? 57mm in front, 80mm in the rear?
      and they come with the nuts for the 80mm right??

**edit..nvm i saw it. wheel locks are $30
      Last edited by ROLLingKING; 09-29-2011, 09:45 AM.
      m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
      build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
        K..so im gonna get 20mm spacers in the rear from Ejnight. I think that means i need the 80mm stud in the back..for the front im gonna leave it for now but I plan on picking up the 10mm spacers up front. so ill need the 57mm studs right?

how much for those 2 sizes!? 57mm in front, 80mm in the rear?
        and they come with the nuts for the 80mm right??

**edit..nvm i saw it. wheel locks are $30
        I will PM you the pricing
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Installed this morning at work, went in easy, looks great, nice and sturdy. Installed with some loctite. So much easier to put the wheels on with spacers. Even if that's the only benefit it's worth it. I take my wheels off a lot it seems so it's a good 100 bucks to me.

Comment

got my studs yesterday,they came really fast and they are amazing :D
            kalib0y is a legit seller and i would recommend him to anyone who wants studs

Comment

im ready to buy. pm'd

Comment

thanks! Post up sonme pics of the whole car if you can!

Blowout on 80mm studs! $55 shipped for TUV approved studs complete with nuts on 4 lug applications. This week only
                Last edited by kalib0y; 10-13-2011, 02:29 PM.
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Can I buy studs with out nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                    Can I buy studs with out nuts?
                    I price the kits so low that it just makes sense to buy the whole kit but yes you can
                    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

up for the special!
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Order sent
                        sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Just ordered mine today!
                          ..pics coming soon

Thanks Ryan!

Comment

Money sent for a 4 lug 57mm stud kit with the 17mm nuts.

Comment

Got my Stud Kits on the super quickness. These things are easy to install and make it so much easier to switch wheels. Ive already snapped an oem lugbolt and luckily I didnt damage the hub. Dont think ill have to worry about damaging the hub with these studs.

I was finally able to get my new wheels on and luckily i got the 57mm stud kit, because I have to run spacers. Wheels are Style 5s from the E34. 15x7 et20. I put 10mm spacer all the way around giving final et10. Tires are Hankook Ventus 195/50/15 (came with the wheels). No pics of car with caps on yet. This was taken right after I put the wheels on.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome picture and review
                                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X