Staggered 17x8/9 4x100 Style-5's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staggered 17x8/9 4x100 Style-5's!

IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME, PLEASE NO PM'S!!!
    To email me, click here

Hey guys, I have my Style 5 fill n' drill project up for sale. I started this project for my families MINI clubman, but have since found a nice set of BBS DTM wheels instead, and my wife thinks two nice sets of wheels is a bit unnecessary for the family runabout. As you can see by the pictures, these wheels are 99.9999% perfect and will look great on a 4 lug E30 or a MINI!

Specs:
    17x8 et20 front 17x9 et 26 rear BMW Style 5's in 4x100. Hubcentric rings for either E30's 57.1mm centerbore, or MINI's 56mm centerbore.

Pictures:

Wheel 1:

shipping damage :curse: :weak: :hitler: :down:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

Details:
    The wheel centers were professionally re-drilled by Joachim at concept-wheels in belgium.

At the same time, my normal and trusted wheel guy, Roland at Feltec fixed the road rash on the barrels and prepped them for powdercoating. I had the centers shipped to Feltec, and roland powdercoated the centers a dark anthracite, and the barrels in "chrome." The barrels look almost like a hyper black finish, and really unique in person!

I am ordering black bolts from Pertsch & Partner, and new BBS center caps. These items have not arrived yet, but are included in the price. The wheels will be fully assembled for the buyer!

Shipping Damage:
    As you can see in the pictures provided below, some of the paint on the center caps didn't survive the trip from Germany. I will be taking a wheel center & cap to a few paint shops to see if they can re-shoot the center caps and perfectly match the wheel centers powdercoat.

Also the barrel on wheel #1 was on a thin spot in the box and the finish was damaged a bit. The wheel structure is fine, just a bit of cosmetics.

Hubcentric Rings:
    Super high quality (not cheap plastic) and perfect fit aluminum hubcentric rings to fit the E39's 74mm center bore down to E30, or MINI's hub.

E30:

MINI:

Price/payment:
    $1,800 firm. Payment through paypal wmwnwmn at gmail dot com. The price is firm and I'm in no hurry to sell, so no time wasters please.

Shipping:
    The wheels are located in Colorado Springs CO. I will only ask for actual shipping costs. Shipping 4 wheels CONUS is usually about $100

If you have any questions or would like more details, please email me at wmwnwmn at gmail.com, this works much better than PM function

Again...
    To email me, click here
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Fackkkkkkkkkkkk.....
    Thats it, time to let one kidney go.
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Nice GLWS

Comment

holy boner time... nice work on the wheels, thats the cleanest fill and redrill i have ever seen! glws man i wish i had money to throw down on this kind of thing.... btw just outta curiosity what car did these originally come off of?

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          To email me, click here

Hey guys, I have my Style 5 fill n' drill project up for sale. I started this project for my families MINI clubman, but have since found a nice set of BBS DTM wheels instead, and my wife thinks two nice sets of wheels is a bit unnecessary for the family runabout. As you can see by the pictures, these wheels are 99.9999% perfect and will look great on a 4 lug E30 or a MINI!

Tell your better half that this time she is wrong...Keep em. And unrelated lets see more shots of the Euro E28 in the back ground.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

haha, I'd like to, but without COLA, I need to sell some car parts to do fun things with the E30 & E28!

Here are a few of the M5. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201827

Originally posted by ApexGoblin View Post
            btw just outta curiosity what car did these originally come off of?
            I'm not sure man, I originally picked the wheels up from AlexW when he was here in Germany.

Comment

uber sexy.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

jfc...i wish I could afford those
                I don't always wreck cars, but when I do I wreck them into trees.

91' 318is S50 swap - The Black Widow

Comment

Man, some really nice wheels on here lately. GLWS

Comment

where did you find the 17x9's off of

Comment

Neat choice in finish! I can't tell how the lips are finished?

I will be emailing you...!
                      1991 318IS

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                        where did you find the 17x9's off of
                        I was stationed in europe for 5 years!:up:

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
                        Neat choice in finish! I can't tell how the lips are finished?

I will be emailing you...!
                        Roland, my wheel guy said it's a "chrome" powdercoat finish. Looks a bit in between hyper black and normal wheel silver. Really a cool look in person!

Comment

Nice set, the lip finish is no cheap finish, also called shadow chrome, similar to the e39 m5 and 01/02 M roadster/coupe finish.

Id love these for the touring... Sigh... Somoene buy these please.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

damnnnnnn
                            I want to sell my brocks for these!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                            function>form

Comment

BUMP.... The E30 track rat is thirsty for some AST's!

Comment

Working...
                              X