WTB: 15" Hartge Type A 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 15" Hartge Type A 4x100

"Hopefully";) Looking to buy 1 Hartge 15" 7Jx15 rim ET20 with center cap. Ref#2504A. Have 3 looking for the 4th to complete the set. Just purchased 4 rims from someone but one is a Rota rep "BUMMER".. Not to mention the Rota et is 33.. Can't complain they were a really great price.. If you can help a Fellow BMW brother out that would be beyond AWESOME!!! Thanks :)
    Last edited by -SUPREME-; 06-07-2013, 04:53 PM.

Also I have a 89ix, Don't want to smoke my driveline and t-cases.. So if I run the rota et33 what correct size hub centric ring or spacer would I need to match the Hartge et20? 13mm I'm thinking? The rim size is the same but the stance is obviously different. Seeing how they're the same rim size I figure I can run them but not sure if it will affect my Ix with one spacer. Not to mention it will look silly with 3 out a little more than the 4th. Lol...Any thought would be great.. The previous owner ran him on his Jetta. And is a forum member. Again thanks everyone :)
    Last edited by -SUPREME-; 06-08-2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Biggity Bump for 2 if rims if you have a pair n don't want to separate. ;)

Comment

Sunday morning road bump..

Comment

Found a wheel cap n tool. Thanks for the help people. Should be shipping out tomorrow/wed! :up: :)

Comment

Working...
          X