Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS- 17x7 flik wasp wheels with falken tires $700 obo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS- 17x7 flik wasp wheels with falken tires $700 obo.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

i have a set of i would say almost mint shape. no curbage just few things and since i like to be as straight forward as possible, i just say they arent mint. i can get pictures of every wheel but i need a few days to post them up when i get back home to my computer. the tires have no more than 1000 miles on them. these are mint. the tires are falken ziex ze512's size 205-40-17. i am asking $650+shipping and of course it is or best offer. so dont be afraid to make an offer. not too interested in trades but since im sure i will get them, feel free to put them up and maybe i will surprise someone and trade. the wheels are located in either orange, CT or west warwick, RI. whichever place someone would like to check them out or purchase them, i will have the wheels there. thanks guys and heres a picture just so i dont get any dumb questions as to what they look like. thanks and AIM is muthafackinbogan so ask any questions u want

[/img]
    Last edited by bmdub5; 03-13-2006, 12:04 PM.

offset? centerbore?
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Size PCD ET Weight
      17x7 4x100 42 19

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

not to be an ass, but if you follow the link on the picture of the wheels you posted, they are selling those exact wheels and tires as a bundle new less than you are used.
        Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham325
          not to be an ass, but if you follow the link on the picture of the wheels you posted, they are selling those exact wheels and tires as a bundle new less than you are used.
          Graham
          yes i see what your saying, but that is also why i have the OBO on there. i paid much more than this when they were new and these were only used about a month on a non-daily driver. so if someone would like to make an offer, then feel free to. but also i did mess up on the title which i just fixed. thanks though and heres another bump

Comment

put them on vwvortex. They are VW rims - and you'll get more interest maybe.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

thanks dave they are actually the first place i had them up. i just took them off of my mk2 vr6. thanks for the advice though:D

Originally posted by DaveCN
              put them on vwvortex. They are VW rims - and you'll get more interest maybe.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

pm sent

and isnt 205/40/17 a bit small?

I ride on 195/70/14 and they are nearly an inch bigger in diameter than your tires...

so since they are a funky size, used, and you can get a brand new set with tires for 560 according to the site...

plz pm me back
                    Last edited by Q5Quint; 03-12-2006, 06:21 PM.

Comment

color?

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint
                        pm sent

and isnt 205/40/17 a bit small?

I ride on 195/70/14 and they are nearly an inch bigger in diameter than your tires...

so since they are a funky size, used, and you can get a brand new set with tires for 560 according to the site...

plz pm me back
                        ok well first of all wtf are you talking about. these are a totally different wheel and tire combo then would ever be compared to a 14" rim and tire setup. and the tire size is normal for a 17 thats the way the companies sell them as that exact combo. and u show me where you saw these for 560 and then u include shipping and then maybe u can also go do some more reading so that you dont look like a complete moron when u make posts in threads. great and oh ya these are already sold. thanks

Comment

Stock non-X cars have a 195/65R14 setup. The 205/40R17 tire actually ARE a little bit smaller than stock, by about 0.5 inch diameter. That's not too big a deal, though.

Comment

Working...
                          X