Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent you an email about a broken bolt on 7/10/17 and haven't received a response yet. Let me know what you are going to do about this part failing when I was trying to remove the adapter.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Star View Post
      I sent you an email about a broken bolt on 7/10/17 and haven't received a response yet. Let me know what you are going to do about this part failing when I was trying to remove the adapter.
      Hello Mike.

Sorry to hear this. Looks like either the bolt was installed wrong or something went wrong as I can see the thread of the key is halfway in the hub. I can send you one and you may only have to pay the shipping cost. please message me the details about your adapter size and thickness and I'll take care of it right away.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
        Hello Mike.

Sorry to hear this. Looks like either the bolt was installed wrong or something went wrong as I can see the thread of the key is halfway in the hub. I can send you one and you may only have to pay the shipping cost. please message me the details about your adapter size and thickness and I'll take care of it right away.

Thank you.
        You are incorrect. All were installed correctly and torqued down. When backing this one out it snapped. I expect you to stand behind your warranty as I had to call you out on a forum after 48 hours of not responding to my email. My address is in the email sent and please let me know when I can expect to receive a new one. I was able to remove the broken stud with little difficulty, and the threads were not messed up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Star View Post
          You are incorrect. All were installed correctly and torqued down. When backing this one out it snapped. I expect you to stand behind your warranty as I had to call you out on a forum after 48 hours of not responding to my email. My address is in the email sent and please let me know when I can expect to receive a new one. I was able to remove the broken stud with little difficulty, and the threads were not messed up at all.
          I am standing by my warranty for sure. But not seeing this problem ever reported. And i did not receive any email from you?! You may message me to get this issue sorted out.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hey mate are these still available? The ebay link doesn't go any more
                              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ledgesurfer View Post
                                Hey mate are these still available? The ebay link doesn't go any more
                                Cheers
                                Yes they are message me. Ebay link is no longer available

Comment

Working...
                                X