Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

So is it extra for it to be a stud conversion?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
        So is it extra for it to be a stud conversion?
        we are developing new studs that can fit flush and helps wheel caps to fit with out issues.

I have long studs if you want and I can do free of charge with the kit instead of bolts.

Comment

Uploaded new pics. bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Mushi, what is total price with fees shipped to 30022. I see $285.00 and then I see $295.00. Also, if I have a 17x8 et38 wheel and I put on your 18mm adapter then effectively it becomes a 17x8 et20 right? In that aspect isn't that sorta like a spacer? I know you mentioned some people what to use it as a spacer. Did you mean in the sense that it's not bolted up using your hardware and they are just using it using only bolts correct?

In the 4x100 to 5x120 18/20mm setup I can use bolts right not studs? My wheel is an open lug and I don't like studs and a nut showing. I like the lug going into the hub. Your 5x120 shown on the white car with the lug is what I am looking for. Can we use oem bmw lugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
                  Mushi, what is total price with fees shipped to 30022. I see $285.00 and then I see $295.00. Also, if I have a 17x8 et38 wheel and I put on your 18mm adapter then effectively it becomes a 17x8 et20 right? In that aspect isn't that sorta like a spacer? I know you mentioned some people what to use it as a spacer. Did you mean in the sense that it's not bolted up using your hardware and they are just using it using only bolts correct?

In the 4x100 to 5x120 18/20mm setup I can use bolts right not studs? My wheel is an open lug and I don't like studs and a nut showing. I like the lug going into the hub. Your 5x120 shown on the white car with the lug is what I am looking for. Can we use oem bmw lugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Hey man

Total price is 300 fees included if you purchase through www.e30sports.com

pretend the adapter as a spacer. and we have 18 and 20mm adapters sizes available.

I can send either bolts or studs up to what you want for free of charge.

and you can do that also on the e30sports.com.

you cannot use original lugs because they length is longer we will send sized bolts.

if you have any questions feel free to message me or visit my website.

Cheers

Comment

Bump

Comment

dammn finally a set of 4x100-->5x114 that look outstanding..
                      wish i still had my old wheels to run these adapters

Comment

Originally posted by ghalee30 View Post
                        dammn finally a set of 4x100-->5x114 that look outstanding..
                        wish i still had my old wheels to run these adapters
                        Yep

Comment

Mushi - you don't have a choice for 18mm and a 20mm(staggered) set for 4. Can you mix it for that same price shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
                            Mushi - you don't have a choice for 18mm and a 20mm(staggered) set for 4. Can you mix it for that same price shipped?
                            Sure can message me

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X