Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djfelix View Post
    Hi,

Can some one please explain what is easiest way to mount this adapter ?
    I donĀ“t know how to alight all holes and how to tighten "over lapping bolt"

THX
    Put 2 studs in the key with 2 threads and tight it all the way into the hub if you need leverage use screw driver in between. After its all the way in and after you mount the adapter. Make sure the 5x120 lines up. If no then just loose the key back words half turn until it matches the 5x120.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
      Put 2 studs in the key with 2 threads and tight it all the way into the hub if you need leverage use screw driver in between. After its all the way in and after you mount the adapter. Make sure the 5x120 lines up. If no then just loose the key back words half turn until it matches the 5x120.
      THX for quick replay !

Comment

I'm in for some 18 MM once they become avalable
        I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
        1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Still no update from the factory

Comment

Hey !Mushi get them on the phone!LMAO[emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Very interested also. looking to mount staggered 17 style 32 from a e39 wagon on to my 90 e30 sedan. not 100% sure of size as im going to pick them up locally today. any insite or approx date we can order the adapters? Thanks Mushi

Comment

Originally posted by 8o5e3o View Post
                Very interested also. looking to mount staggered 17 style 32 from a e39 wagon on to my 90 e30 sedan. not 100% sure of size as im going to pick them up locally today. any insite or approx date we can order the adapters? Thanks Mushi
                You will need 18mm all around and they are out of stock

Comment

Mushi Appreciate the quick response reading back u stated mid april for restock? still accurate? please keep us posted def want to buy asap. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 8o5e3o View Post
                    Mushi Appreciate the quick response reading back u stated mid april for restock? still accurate? please keep us posted def want to buy asap. thanks!
                    Still no exact time as the factory making big batch and they have too much products going. But will be enough for you all. Currently only 20mm in stock. Thanks

Comment

18mm should be available tomorrow according the factory they will come with new design so I am waiting for pictures.. stay tuned.
                      Thanks

Comment

Send me your paypal

Comment

Can't wait to see. Will there be any thinner variants than 18mm? Or is that necessary limit for rigidity?

-E
                          -ALaS

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                            Can't wait to see. Will there be any thinner variants than 18mm? Or is that necessary limit for rigidity?

-E
                            You can shave from the 18mm but not recommended for safety reasons

Comment

Originally posted by iceman44 View Post
                              Send me your paypal

I'll update the info to the main post when everything is ready to ship

Comment

Patiently waiting..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X